The new Dr Visit

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Walk in and get forehead temp scan. Fill paperwork out then go back to car and wait for phone call. Didn't make sense there was only 2 people in a very large area.

I had to go in a for a check up on my foot this morning. There was a few people in the waiting room along with a couple receptionists. No one was wearing masks or even seemed to mention anything about the virus. The only difference was the doctor and his resident were wearing masks.

Gotta go on base this morning to take my kid to the doc. New rules say we gotta have a mask just to enter the front gate.

Masks should be donned and worn once then discarded. Otherwise you are just continually cross contaminating your face. I understand what most are doing under the circumstances and required policy. But wearing PPE properly ...the general public and most medical personnel have no formal training and no idea.

At least you can get to a Dr. Better be urgent here or the doors are closed and you're sent home. We have no patients in our hospital with covid and very few bed being used. Hospital staff is pretty much on stand by.

My nephew is a nurse in San Francisco. He hasn't worked in 3 weeks. Just sitting at home after they trained him to handle the covid-19 "pandemic". He's a oncology nurse normally.

Where are people buying masks? They told us to make our own out of a handkerchief because you can't buy them. I sold my sewing machine a long time ago. I'll wear one if they'll give me one.

My wife is weird. She doesn't understand because of her memory issues. She WON"T wear a mask, period. She goes up to people at the store and tries to talk to them....lol

IMG_0392.JPG

At least I found out my pulmonary functions normal. I have a heart stress and ultrasound Friday. I had a liver check last week and it is slowly headed into cirrhosis. If I'm careful I will get another 14 and make it to 75.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom