The new swaro el range…… are they that much better than the old….?

cammoman33

I have an “original” pair of the swaro el range and am thinking of upgrading, but was just wondering is there a considerable difference? Biggest thing I am a fan of, is the right hand button instead of the left! I have a brand new pair of swaro 15’s and was just going to use with a dig rangefinder, but love the el range for rifle hunts……tia…..

Right side button and ballistics capability are what sold me. I never had the old ones but wouldn’t own a rangefinder without those two features above. I can tell you that the glass in them is SIGNIFICANTLY better then my Zeiss RF 10x42’s were.

id give the Leica 3200.coms a hard look before you choose. i had the same decision this year and i am not sorry with my choice. they take the range finder out of the glass so they can use there highest end coatings and glass. the ballistic calculator is spot on and i can get an instant range to 3300 yards off hand.

id give the Leica 3200.coms a hard look before you choose. i had the same decision this year and i am not sorry with my choice. they take the range finder out of the glass so they can use there highest end coatings and glass. the ballistic calculator is spot on and i can get an instant range to 3300 yards off hand.
Did they shrink them any from the geovids? Those were such big damn Binos. Just physically big. (The latest gen geovids I’m referring to).

they are big. but not crazy like 15X big. there soooo nice though i dont mind. just needed the bigger Alaska gear harness

I have the new ones, and used the old ones for several years.
Besides what’s been stated above, the optics are definitely improved (and my old ones are damn good), as well as the speed and “Robustness” of the rangefinder are definitely improved.

Yes, they’re better.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom