The next item to be hoarded....

It's junk anyways. Corona is the absolute worse example of a beer there is. Nasty. For goodness sake, you have to put a lime in it to be able to stomach it! Piss water...... ;)

I did bottle five gallons of a kolsch today. Brewed it last week. Next up is a nice porter. We shall see!

Stay safe ladies and gentlemen and cheers!

I don't care for Corona, but, the same company also makes Modelo. Im hitting the local grocery store for some Negra Modelo.

I think they also make Pacifico, which is pretty damn good depending on where you drink them. Bohemia will do in a pinch, or pretty much anytime I suppose.

Years ago Coors would sponsor what were called 'field days' at a Coors center near Alamosa, CO. Farmers went, some farm related businesses, etc. Free BBQ, a couple of door prizes (coolers, hats, pens) and all the Coors you could drink.

The order, issued on Saturday from the Monongalia County Health Department restricts sales of spirits and hard liquors to West Virginia residents only. The order also limits customers to three items per purchase.

There has been a reported increase in Pennsylvania residents crossing the state line to purchase hard liquor in Monongalia County since Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolfe’s order on March 16, closed all ABCA stores in the commonwealth. Health officials in were concerned the influx of Pennsylvania residents could increase community spread of COVID-19 in Monongalia County, which already is already among the counties with the highest number of reported cases.

Pennsylvanians coming down to buy up all our whiskey. We put a stop to that.

Just before this kung flu panic hit, I ordered a Jamesons on the rocks with a water back at my favorite watering hole. Got the Jamesons and a Coors light. I was like...Whiskey Tango Fox, over?

Years ago Coors would sponsor what were called 'field days' at a Coors center near Alamosa, CO. Farmers went, some farm related businesses, etc. Free BBQ, a couple of door prizes (coolers, hats, pens) and all the Coors you could drink.
Grew up on Coors Banquet, “America’s Fine Light Beer”. Coors and Snap-E-Tom after hunting; can’t but snappy anymore but Coors and a swig of good tequila helps.

I'm a die hard Coors man myself.. since I can't get Oly out here anymore..or RRRAAAAAIIIIINNNNNEEEEAAAARR BBBEEEEER...
I haven't drank Oly since high school. A few of us were on the rope at Hogle Zoo by the creek. We were drinking and ran out of beer when a bottle of Oly came floating down the stream. We all ran to it but my buddy Mike got to it first and made a big deal about the first drink. He popped the top and took a big swig and spit it out all over the place and started to throw up.
Someone had pissed in the bottle and put the cap back on it.

Never Never took another drink of Oly.....Just sayin God awful

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom