The orange army is rising!

HAP

Record numbers of side by sides, 4 wheelers and trailers on the freeway today.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!

The PUMPKINS are in Full Suitage!

The Fire on the South Slope has Most of the Unit Closed!

With No or Little Access!

There's Enough Orange in one Pile that Nothing with Nubs & Bigger will Survive!

Rigs that Cost as Much as 200K+ just to try & Harvest a PISSCUTTER!

Was Up on the Slope Last Night!

Several Side X Sides,some Straight Piped Rattling the Whole Mountain!

Never Heard One Rifle Shot!

Not even any BS Shots!

So?

We All going to the Mountain to Join them I Guess!

Think there will be any Road Hunting taking Place?

HAPPY HUNTING Everybody & Make Sure You Wear your .19 Cent Made in China Masks!

There's gonna be alot of Dust!

That's a fact hi-way 40 has had a load of traffic today with every kind of f o ur wheeler and sxs you can think of on trailers even saw some electric bikes and flat brimers today we are staying down here in the lowlands away from the mess

Not even any BS Shots!

So?

I had the ear tag this year. I thought I might take the razor and cruise the trails with the rest of them. But I am tired of eating dust. Need to start cleaning it off the dash of my truck.

Not even any BS Shots!

So?

200k that’s some expensive meat. May as well buy some cows at that price?

Part of me misses the 250k hunters days.

Friday school closed. The tradition of meeting at grandmas. Same groups camped at the same spots hunting the same place opening morning.

Wranglers, red flannel, and kids wearing moon boots.

Hard to make fun of sxs when you had a willys. Generally chained on all 4 back before global warming.

I wont lie, a lot of the modern, unit jumping, hot spot chasing, IG like obsessed hunting that happens now, has murdered a lot of the fun that deer opener was.

I saw 1 truck going down the road that was a 6 door pick up truck, lifted and decked out to the max. Pulling a triple axle flatbed trailer that had a decked out SxS, Jeep pick-up, small 2 seat razor, and a few motorcycles. There had to be over $250,000 or more in that set up. I would believe closer or over 300K. CRAZY!!!!

I saw 1 truck going down the road that was a 6 door pick up truck, lifted and decked out to the max. Pulling a triple axle flatbed trailer that had a decked out SxS, Jeep pick-up, small 2 seat razor, and a few motorcycles. There had to be over $250,000 or more in that set up. I would believe closer or over 300K. CRAZY!!!!
Texas plates?

The mountain/south slope is in the worst condition I've ever seen it. There is no feed due to lack of moisture and over grazing. Absolutely no water, as dry as any year in history. Record number of people out riding around/hunting. No elk or deer to be found! I wont be heading back out , waste of time and money.

We took a little road trip Saturday evening through Diamond Fork and Ray's Valley.
There wasn't an empty camp spot, and several trailers were packed in like sardines.
What's even worse than that is at least half of all the camp sites we drove by had raging bonfires burning during the campfire ban.
People just don't care.

2 Piles of PUMKINS on the South Slope!

One Pile on the West End!

And the other Pile on the East End!

Very Few PUMPKINS Hiking!

Guess it doesn't matter if there Ain't Anything left to Hunt!

We took a little road trip Saturday evening through Diamond Fork and Ray's Valley.
There wasn't an empty camp spot, and several trailers were packed in like sardines.
What's even worse than that is at least half of all the camp sites we drove by had raging bonfires burning during the campfire ban.
People just don't care.
We were camped just before the end of the oil road up Diamond Fork. We had the ATV trailer with the Trump and USA flags next to the road. Anyways, yes, it was FREAKING crazy full everywhere. And fires everywhere. The forest service went through a week or 2 ago and and put no fire signs up EVERYWHERE. They were still there Wed when I went up. But by friday night, people removed all of them so they could have fires. TICKS ME OFF. Guess who I saw up there Tuesday afernoon? Yep the forest service checking on fires.......when it was damn near a ghost town up there. MID DAY!!!!!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom