The Peace Plan

T

TFinalshot

So, the question I have, after you read the short plan, is this, if you agree with this plan, are you a liberal, or a conservative, or what?

Here we go:

We need our UN, US, and Canadian Ambassador to stand up and
repeat this message.

Robin Williams' plan...(Hard to argue with this logic!)

"I see a lot of people yelling for peace but I have not heard of a plan for peace. So, here's one plan."

1) "The US/Canada will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past & present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Tojo, Noriega, Milosevic, Hussein, and the rest of those 'good ole boys', we will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany , South Korea , the Middle East, Afganistan and the Philippines . They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No one allowed sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of whom or where they are. They're illegal!!!

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit!!!! No one from a terrorist nation will be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself and don't hide here. Asylum would never be available to anyone. We don't need any more cab drivers or 7-11 cashiers.

5) No foreign "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's back home baby !

6) The US/Canada will make a strong effort to become self-sufficient energy wise. This will include developing non-polluting sources of energy.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go some place else. They can go somewhere else to sell their production. (About a week of the wells filling up the storage sites would be enough.)

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere." They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides most of what we give them are stolen or given to the army. The people need it most get very little, if anything.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an isolated island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) The Language we speak is ENGLISH...learn it...or LEAVE...Now, isn't that a winner of a plan?

So, is it a liberal or conservative plan?

It would be nice to hear from anyone who has an oppinion.

Isolationism.
This is NOT Robin Williams.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/williams.asp

Save that Snopes.com addy, it might help in yer "resarch".

Oh, 'an 30" is corect, not lib or con.
The US was heading that way shortly before WWII, prime example as to why it won't work.
Personally, I see points I very much agree with, 'an stuff I do not.
What does that make me??

Who cares who said it. . . I dont. . . I just copied it off as I read it on the www. Give credit where credit is due, like I said, who gives a rip where it came from, is it the right thinking or not?

"What does that make me," is exactly the point. It's non-partisan. It's about half liberal, and about half conservative, if you listen to the media. So, overall, I agree with it, and dont give a rip who said it.

I want to hear from some of our exteemest members on both sides of the party line. Those who like to claim they have open minds. . .

"I want to hear from some of our exteemest members on both sides of the party line. Those who like to claim they have open minds"

Didn't you already comment TFinal?

If the "plan" were suggested I would think that the most opposition to the points would come from the liberal side of the aisle. It is an isolationist plan, not conservative, certainly not liberal, but if those were the only 2 choices it is more of a conservative plan.

As much as I would like to agree with every single point, it is unrealistic to drop out of the world community and "stick our heads in the sand".

I most certainly did!!!! I think I kicked it off. . . Dont play word games, we know who we are. . .

Well I am back from my Wyoming muley hunt. Tok a 30" buck that scores 173. A buck of a life time for me. When I get the pics I will post them in the Muledeer forum. Ay any rate my .02

This plan sucks and it is rediculous. By the numbers

1. The US does not have to appologise for a damn thing. Liberal

2. Nope troops should stay right where they are at otherwise another atrocity like what hitler did to the jews or Sadam to his own people. Liberal

3. Nothing is free. Charge them accordingly. Liberal

4. Thats just plain racist and stupid. Liberal

5. So is this one racist and stupid. Liberal

6. No such thing as non-polluting sources of energy. Liberal

7. Oil is sold in open markets. Open markets are an American idea. so number seven will not work. Liberal

8. Yes we should interfere. I do agree that The people need it most get very little, if anything. Lib Con

9. Do away with the UN all together. Conservative
Besides, the building would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens. Niether just stipid

10. Could not agree more. Conservative

It seems most agree we can't isolate our selves from the world, but then those same people turn right around and say " who cares what the world thinks of us, we're the USA we'll do what ever we want... bla bla bla " I find that thinking unrational.
I agree this plan is niether conservative or liberal it's just a neat idea that wont work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom