The Real Conspiracy

bullskin

Very Active Member
Looks like Alex Jones will finally pay for his lyin' ways. I would say that justice is served, but he will probably remain a wealthy man after claiming bankruptcy. It is enough to hear him admit that he knew his accusations were false. I hope that brings peace to the aggrieved, where money never could.

Last edited:
They had death threats; their houses and cars were shot up and they were harassed. They deserve money and they deserve to see Jones broke and begging in the street.

And his lawyer screwed up and set Jones up for a perjury charge too. priceless.

They had death threats; their houses and cars were shot up and they were harassed. They deserve money and they deserve to see Jones broke and begging in the street.

And his lawyer screwed up and set Jones up for a perjury charge too. priceless.

Did Jones tell people to commit crimes against the parents???? Did he accuse the parents of being criminals?????? I don't even like Alex Jones but I'm not seeing any justice here.

If you think someone deserves to see someone else broke and begging in the street you are a disgrace to humanity. You don't want to live in a world where vengeance is virtuous. Trust me. You wouldn't survive it.

You are saying lying and motivating people to lash out at the victims of your lies for profit is just good business tactics. I disagree.

And when that liar gets nailed and can't pay for the damages he caused he should lose everything he earned lying .

Vengeance is a virtue in America today. you have an entire party with a platform of revenge for losing an election because they got less votes. once you denounce that we can talk about my failings as a good christian.

You are saying lying and motivating people to lash out at the victims of your lies for profit is just good business tactics. I disagree.

And when that liar gets nailed and can't pay for the damages he caused he should lose everything he earned lying .

Vengeance is a virtue in America today. you have an entire party with a platform of revenge for losing an election because they got less votes. once you denounce that we can talk about my failings as a good christian.

Actually I never said that at all. Whatever your weird idea that somehow your opinion about a political party is justification for bad behavior is crazy talk.

How in the world do you decide his lies motivated a violent criminal act????? "He lied to me", has never been, nor will it ever be, a successful criminal defense. Vengeance is not virtuous. It is certainly not virtuous within our judicial system.

Here we go again... Trist-erbate defending a scumbag. blah blah blah. Rather predictable but I honestly thought it would be someone else on here who likes to claim "false flag" every time a shooting occurs.

Alex Jones is a disgusting POS. His tearful testimony was phony as hell.

I don't understand the suit. How did the parents prove a dumb ass telling lies cost them any money?

I could have predicted Tri would run as fast as his little legs would carry him to the computer so he could defend another piece of Lemon:poop:

Like these lies?

WTF does that have to do with this ? if you want to play that game 45 was the biggest liar in history and is still at it.

We're talking about a lying POS who profited off calling he victims of a mass murder liars and actors and getting dipchits to harass them . hopefully once he's broke they'll lock him up for his perjury.

WTF does that have to do with this ? if you want to play that game 45 was the biggest liar in history and is still at it.

We're talking about a lying POS who profited off calling he victims of a mass murder liars and actors and getting dipchits to harass them . hopefully once he's broke they'll lock him up for his perjury.
I agree. Just showing the hypocrisy of the left. Thanks for that.

Describe the relevant hypocrisy. make it factual that would add a little to the story.

Jones is toast. maybe he can get a job at the treason team hideout waxing Trump's golf cart.

I don't understand the suit.
Did Jones tell people to commit crimes against the parents???? Did he accuse the parents of being criminals?????? I don't even like Alex Jones but I'm not seeing any justice here.

Well, we are about to find out what twelve honest men, who are informed of the details of the suit, believe. I will be satisfied to see that normal Americans still expect decent behavior and obedience to the rule of law. And for those who make millions by deceit, I have no problems seeing that money go to those harmed in the process. Most importantly, it will be good for Jones' audience to face the facts where they may still labor under the impression that Jones is somehow not the fake news.

Last edited:
Well, we are about to find out what twelve honest men, who are informed of the details of the suit, believe. I will be satisfied to see that normal Americans still expect decent behavior and obedience to the rule of law. And for those who make millions by deceit, I have no problems seeing that money go to those harmed in the process. Most importantly, it will be good for Jones' audience to face the facts where they may still labor under the impression that Jones is somehow not the fake news.

And that's what you don't understand. Jones isn't the problem. It's millions of idiots that believe him and then a minority of idiots in that group who believe vengeance is how they solve the problem.

Here is where you are mistaken about rule of law. Alex Jones can legally lie to people. You don't like it. I don't like it, but he wasn't breaking the law telling his stupid lies.

And that's what you don't understand. Jones isn't the problem. It's millions of idiots that believe him and then a minority of idiots in that group who believe vengeance is how they solve the problem.

Here is where you are mistaken about rule of law. Alex Jones can legally lie to people. You don't like it. I don't like it, but he wasn't breaking the law telling his stupid lies.
If those lies cause harm, no its not legal.

People live under the false pretense of the first amendment that you can say anything you want and not be held liable/accountable.

Alex Jones is learning the hard way that isn't the way it works, or even the way it was intended to work.

That was my whole point. How do you prove his lies "caused" the harm. Especially when he isn't telling the crazies in his audience to do violence.

It can be argued that Trump was lying to his constituents. Then a demonstration turned into a riot. A person was killed. Property was looted and destroyed. Does Trump owe millions for that? Should he be left a pennyless beggar because of it?

There isn't a person here who hasn't told a lie. If a crazy person hears your lie and murders someone because of it should you be rendered broke? What if you tell the truth and someone burns down a house because of you saying it? Do you feel less fiscally liable because you told the truth? You speaking the truth still caused the victimization of someone else.

These are interesting times.

I watch, actually read, because I have a life so watching "court TV" isn't my passion.

So here I am agreeing with Tri.

When Hillary Clinton calls me a deplorable, or Obama calls me a bitter clinger, then something happens to me, is Hillary responsible for "motivating" that actor?

Was Kamala Harris responsible for billions in damage, and over 20 dead people, because she publically, on TV, said rioters won't stop, nor should they?

This idea that it's someone else's fault for "motivating" someone to do something, is stupid.

If Alex Jones yapping is worth a $4million penalty, how much is the actually threatening people actions worth?

It's not lost on me that the same folks who will cheer a verdict like this, also believe a black gun is to blame for a shooters actions.

Personal responsibility is a foreign concept I guess

so whats the "real conspiracy"? that is the title of the thread here but i guess i didn't pick up on it from the OP

That was my whole point. How do you prove his lies "caused" the harm. Especially when he isn't telling the crazies in his audience to do violence.

It can be argued that Trump was lying to his constituents. Then a demonstration turned into a riot. A person was killed. Property was looted and destroyed. Does Trump owe millions for that? Should he be left a pennyless beggar because of it?

There isn't a person here who hasn't told a lie. If a crazy person hears your lie and murders someone because of it should you be rendered broke? What if you tell the truth and someone burns down a house because of you saying it? Do you feel less fiscally liable because you told the truth? You speaking the truth still caused the victimization of someone else.
I think there should be consequences for lies that cause harm. And yes, trump should get the chair.

I always thought Alex Jones was funny, in a sensational way. Never watched his podcasts or show or whatever he did, but the snippets I've seen (usally shared by a third party) are hilarious in the silliest way. Never thought he delivered actual news. Kinda like CNN.

Just FYI, I might sue you if you offend me on this thread. I might get PTSD from your replies!

If Alex Jones or whoever he is...was a broke MOFO you think folks would sue him?

I mean SS would be sued a million times over already. :)

So how many of the actual perpetrators of crimes against these parents have been tried for crimes? How many of them are being sued by parents?

Its not about the lie, its called slander, and yes Alex Jones is guilty of it, and yes you can be sued for it. Every first year law student will tell you that.

In his case, he's slandering the dead children and their parents by making a false claim that those killed, were not killed. Jones flat said it was all a hoax and that nobody had been killed. You don't think that has any kind of impact on the families of those victims? You don't find that to be a slanderous statement?

Well, it is, and that statement caused emotional distress to the families and you absolutely can be sued for such outlandish claims like that.

The first does NOT afford you the right to say anything you want without consequence that simple.

What's even worse for Jones is he published his crap via TV/Radio/podcast, which would probably put him on the hook for libel. He also knew it wasn't true, which he admitted to in court.

He deserves to be broke and living on the streets.

Last edited:
wonder if any one was financially or emotionally damaged by all the COVID lies our government told us? ahh never mind, back to important stuff like obscure radio hosts
He's not obscure, and if ONE person listens to his nonsense, he's on the hook for libel and/or slander.

Isn't hard to look at some case law.

He's not obscure, and if ONE person listens to his nonsense, he's on the hook for libel and/or slander.

Isn't hard to look at some case law.
i too believe people should be held responsible for the lies they tell. looks like you and i are on the same page

1659731388447.png

I had never heard of this guy till a couple of days ago. I seriously try to avoid national news.

To me, the whole deal is a sad statement of our society. From my perspective, it would have been better to take him out behind the woodshed and beat some sense into him. (I probably should not say that either.) Then repeat as necessary. Too bad our culture has strayed so far from knowing right and wrong. And then trying to hide behind some legal cloak when it is obvious that this was unacceptable behavior.

I'm not a lawyer or a judge, or any kind of legal scholar. But I have a pretty good barometer on what's right and wrong. Bring him to Wyoming and send him behind the woodshed. As Bess would say, "Time for a tune-up!"

I don’t know who that is, but if he/she/it lies like trump, then for sure put them next in line.

I hate everyone. It’s easier that way :)
Creator of the French Revolution - guillotined 17,000+ before they said F-that and rolled his head in the same manner

I don't know the guy and have never listened to him but I've had a few folks tell me what he was saying (lying for ratings) and it didn't sit well.

It's an affront to the parents and those involve to say it didn't happen. It's just sensational BS for monetary gain!

Lets use the old analogy and say I went into a crowded theater and screamed "Fire". Can I simply claim that the people should not have believed me and I don't know why some folks got trampled to death? Is that protected speech? He!! no, and it shouldn't be.

I'm a pretty staunch "right" leaning guy but these whack-jobs need to be held accountable for their stupid and dangerous actions and words.

Zeke

Creator of the French Revolution - guillotined 17,000+ before they said F-that and rolled his head in the same manner
Ah….a quiz. I was thinking it was some other pop culture icon that I have never heard of.

Another killed by the axe he swung, just like ol Alex.

You don't understand the law, obviously.
I was damaged by that lie. I was turned away at businesses for not being vaxed and I was slandered even here being called a right wing whack job, conspiracy theorist, maggot!! Those things really really hurt me. And for all I know I’m in grave danger from people just like you that see me as an un vaxed threat.

There are a lot of people here that don't understand this trial isn't about lying, it's about defamation.

Defamation is not protected speech.

If it's about defamation or slander, wtf does people making threats or protesting those family have to do with it?

I was damaged by that lie. I was turned away at businesses for not being vaxed and I was slandered even here being called a right wing whack job, conspiracy theorist, maggot!! Those things really really hurt me. And for all I know I’m in grave danger from people just like you that see me as an un vaxed threat.
He said you don't understand the law and implying that you're ignorant. Sounds like slander to me...lawsuit? Just saying...

I don't know the guy and have never listened to him but I've had a few folks tell me what he was saying (lying for ratings) and it didn't sit well.

It's an affront to the parents and those involve to say it didn't happen. It's just sensational BS for monetary gain!

Lets use the old analogy and say I went into a crowded theater and screamed "Fire". Can I simply claim that the people should not have believed me and I don't know why some folks got trampled to death? Is that protected speech? He!! no, and it shouldn't be.

I'm a pretty staunch "right" leaning guy but these whack-jobs need to be held accountable for their stupid and dangerous actions and words.

Zeke

If you go in a theater, yell fire, then someone actually starts a fire does that mean you're responsible?

The same folks that think anyone listens to Alex Jones, quote QAnon.

But, I'm happy that these new standards are coming into place.

Kyle Rittenhouse will be the wealthiest man in America after all the slander and defamation he experienced.

Because his intent was to claim it was a hoax so his dipchit listeners would think it never happened. and since it never happened the rambo crowd shot up the parents cars and made death threats towards them for lying about their kids being killed.

If you don't think being a parent of a dead kid the Nazi's think you're lying about in order to take their guns isn't a problem you need to imagine yourself in that situation.

45 mil will pull that turd out of the punch bowl. I hope he rots under a park bench .

Kyle Rittenhouse will be the wealthiest man in America after all the slander and defamation he experienced.
This. I’m sure that twat and buzz will be the first in line to demand CNN pay through the nose cuz they understand the law so good

Because his intent was to claim it was a hoax so his dipchit listeners would think it never happened. and since it never happened the rambo crowd shot up the parents cars and made death threats towards them for lying about their kids being killed.

If you don't think being a parent of a dead kid the Nazi's think you're lying about in order to take their guns isn't a problem you need to imagine yourself in that situation.

45 mil will pull that turd out of the punch bowl. I hope he rots under a park bench .

Okay so can you show me who were the "Nazis" and what happened to them for shooting up cars?

This. I’m sure that twat and buzz will be the first in line to demand CNN pay through the nose cuz they understand the law so good

My guess is if ole Kyle did a search, he could pinch the Laramie troll for some coin.

I feel bad for these folks, obviously. But there is a jump from the folks who terrorized them, to some dude on the radio or you tube.

It's also funny how Jones result is public, while CNN paying Nick Sandman is quiet.

Almost as if, "slander" only counts if your not a leftist "media" source

I'll say it again.

Same dudes claiming Jones is guilty of what his listeners did, will tell you straight faced the black gun is responsible for what the shooter did

My guess is if ole Kyle did a search, he could pinch the Laramie troll for some coin.

I feel bad for these folks, obviously. But there is a jump from the folks who terrorized them, to some dude on the radio or you tube.

It's also funny how Jones result is public, while CNN paying Nick Sandman is quiet.

Almost as if, "slander" only counts if your not a leftist "media" source
Try not to lose sight of the fact that jones is a moron who deserves everything he gets. Carry on.

Try not to lose sight of the fact that jones is a moron who deserves everything he gets. Carry on.

Honestly I'm aware of who he is. But that's about the extent.

But JEEEZUS, if being moron on a public platform is grounds for lawsuits,......

My hang up, whether it be here, Jan 6, etc, is how it seems the people who actually do chit, need only claim "so and so" told me too.

I'm old, but I remember when playing an Ozzy record backwards didn't actually connect you to deamons.

Or, as I was told, and now irritate my kids with, if xxxxx jumps off a cliff are you going to follow??

I've been forced to agree with Tri, for gawd sakes.

Can I have a few beers before you make me go further??,??

It's legal to sue anybody at any time for any reason, with a few exceptions. If a judge doesn't throw it out, the case proceeds. If your coffee is too hot from McDonalds, you might win a big award. Many lawyers make a great living throwing stuff on the wall to see what sticks. If you can find someone with lots of money you can find a lawyer willing to file the paper work. A lot depends on the political environment at the time if it makes it to trial or is successful.

You can't sue the President of the US, so no recourse when Biden said "get the vaccine you won't get the virus" even though a few hundred thousand people died because they believed it. "I got the vaccine so I can go to the baseball game or concert or 100 other places. When I get home, I can hug grandma." Even though there were many highly qualified doctors questioning the vaccine. They only got banned from Facebook, Twitter and YouTube etc. for spreading false information, to save lives of course.

That's life in the big city.

Jones deserves everything he's getting, and more.

He is (was) a customer of ours and bought millions of dollars in product telling his followers it kils Covid-19.
His people are followers like he's Jim Jones and let themselves be brainwashed by his disgusting phony influence.

Needless to say, the FDA shut him down and we got stuck with tens of thousands of dollars in product for Infowars.

He's pathetic.

Opinion is not defamation.

Truth is not defamation.

Yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater isn't protected speech, but it's not defamation.

Telling millions of Americans that some random parents faked the deaths of their children as part of a conspiracy to take law-abiding citizen's firearms, thus resulting in threats to those private individuals, is defamation. It's not opinion, it's not truth, they're not public figures, and it caused harm.

This has nothing to do with Rittenhouse, COVID, Biden, or any other "whataboutism" justification that people can come up with trying to justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior.

On a side note... I'm constantly shocked how often people go to that cup. It's a false argument, but they keep trying to sell it.

It’s not slander if it’s true ;)
Well the comment was “you don’t understand the law, obviously “ well how could anyone make that statement? “The” law as in total? I don’t understand murder is illegal? Or this law? How would he know? Seems slanderous and presumptive. He owes me for my pain now

So nobody knows what happened to the actual perpetrators of the crimes against the victim's parents???????

Forgive me if I read incorrectly but you were saying for a while you profited from this Jones fella telling lies?
Without knowing.

Does Walmart ask what their customers do with the ammunition they sell?
Asking for a friend.....

Last edited:

Lying under oath is, indeed, a crime. It will be interesting to see if he will be held accountable for his perjury.

As for comparing the parents who brought suit against Jones to those who believe his daily rantings, I do not believe that seeking justice in a court of law is the same as seeking vengeance. Not a tomato, tomahto thing...

45+ million punitive damages.... ouch!

If it is correct that he made as much as $800,000 a day selling lies, then he can afford it. The money is nice, but it must feel especially good to embarrass the shirt out of him, and to see him perjure himself in court is priceless.

Last edited:
Without knowing.

Does Walmart ask what their customers do with the ammunition they sell?
Asking for a friend.....
Before or after isn't important. You know now. We know now. Now that yall know that yall profited off of a con man's lies are you going to give that money to his victims?

That's how vengeance works. It's emotional tit for tat. It starts getting real funny and vague when people quit worrying what "tat" actually was worth.

Like I told Tog. You don't want to live in a world where vengeance has become a virtue.

Slamdunk, look at this. REEEEEEEALLY really look at this. What is the most important portion of this news story? To the truly unrelated public what should they be most concerned with?

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CRIMINAL PERPETRATORS?

Have they been captured? Are they part of a larger conspiracy? How are they funded? How many years can they be kept behind bars? Etc. Etc...

But none of yall even care. So much so you can't even tell me a single factor about them. Your to busy worried about a liar blowhard getting sent to the poor house.

So nobody knows what happened to the actual perpetrators of the crimes against the victim's parents???????
Yeah…he’s outa business until he can fleece his flock again. Maybe they’ll stop when they come around to where the money goes……nah.

Opinion is not defamation.

Truth is not defamation.

Yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater isn't protected speech, but it's not defamation.

Telling millions of Americans that some random parents faked the deaths of their children as part of a conspiracy to take law-abiding citizen's firearms, thus resulting in threats to those private individuals, is defamation. It's not opinion, it's not truth, they're not public figures, and it caused harm.

This has nothing to do with Rittenhouse, COVID, Biden, or any other "whataboutism" justification that people can come up with trying to justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior.

On a side note... I'm constantly shocked how often people go to that cup. It's a false argument, but they keep trying to sell it.

...."this resulting in threats to those private individuals"...... doesn't have anything to do with defamation.

def·a·ma·tion
/ˌdefəˈmāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
"she sued him for defamation"

The threats are a seperate action, from seperate people.

The five requisite elements of a defamation lawsuit?
A statement of fact. Of course, for defamation to have occurred, somebody must have made the statement that is considered defamatory. ...
A published statement. ...
The statement caused injury. ...
The statement must be false. ...
The statement is not privileged

Before or after isn't important. You know now. We know now. Now that yall know that yall profited off of a con man's lies are you going to give that money to his victims?

That's how vengeance works. It's emotional tit for tat. It starts getting real funny and vague when people quit worrying what "tat" actually was worth.

Like I told Tog. You don't want to live in a world where vengeance has become a virtue.

Slamdunk, look at this. REEEEEEEALLY really look at this. What is the most important portion of this news story? To the truly unrelated public what should they be most concerned with?

Have they been captured? Are they part of a larger conspiracy? How are they funded? How many years can they be kept behind bars? Etc. Etc...

But none of yall even care. So much so you can't even tell me a single factor about them. Your to busy worried about a liar blowhard getting sent to the poor house.
Ok OJ, you tell us who the real criminals were. Then we can decide whether to care.

If we had a little more vengeance in this pussified world, maybe people wouldn’t act like such a-holes.

Jones deserves everything he's getting, and more.

He is (was) a customer of ours and bought millions of dollars in product telling his followers it kils Covid-19.
His people are followers like he's Jim Jones and let themselves be brainwashed by his disgusting phony influence.

Needless to say, the FDA shut him down and we got stuck with tens of thousands of dollars in product for Infowars.

He's pathetic.

There was a lot of pathetic leaders telling folks BS during Covid outbreak. One is Jones, the other is the highest paid official in Government, STILL.

I say this as we still have Clorox wipes, and bleach we bought to clean surfaces and wipe down packages, as well as cloth masks and laptops we bought for the kids when that genius shutdown schools.

Yes, I know, "what aboutism". Just interesting how if Jones tells his followers crap on Covid "cures", and it's bs, the FDA acts.

When Faucci does the same(he knew it wasnt spread via contact, that kids were safe, that cloth masks do nothing, and that 6ft distance was totally made up), his cult follows and he cashes another $475k check.

I don't care about Jones, it is interesting in how when your getting kicked, the pile on is applauded by the masses.

And how "know the law", and "first year law class" didn't teach what defamation is, and isnt

Last edited:
What I can’t understand is people relying on someone’s podcast to form their own opinion….sad commentary on life as we know it today. Too much free time on people’s hands….

As opposed to the NY Times or FOX,CNN,MSNBC, NPR?

Ok OJ, you tell us who the real criminals were. Then we can decide whether to care.

If we had a little more vengeance in this pussified world, maybe people wouldn’t act like such a-holes.

The people that made threats, and shot up cars?

I agree with your second sentence

I'm surprised Tog didn't get sued for saying throw people to the curb if they haven't been "vaccinated". That's an Alex Jones comment if I ever heard one.
You can bet if flounder could be sued for what’s said here, there would be a bigger ban button.

The people who victimized the parents.

Maybe vengeance can fix stupid while it's trying to fix a-holes.

Jones is a loud mouthed a-hole...you know why?

Because most people let him get away with it.

Not anymore, he got exactly what he had coming.

Way past time he took responsibility for his actions.

I dunno the law concerning defamation, or slander, or whatever. If he was sued and lost, apparently the laws are in place to allow the suit. Jones is a complete moron and those who believe him are imbeciles themselves.

What I do know is that lawsuits and the awarded damages are and always have been out of control. $45 million? $25 million because Elmo ignores your kids? That is what irks me the most. It feeds the ambulance chasing lawyers and ties up the court system.

Yep, if someone maliciously does you wrong, there needs to be a way to punish that and get justice. But 10s and 100s of millions is insane.

"What happened to the perpetrators"?

I'm not sure i understand your question.

The people who harassed the victims families?
Great question....

Last edited:
Jones is a loud mouthed a-hole...you know why?

Because most people let him get away with it.

Not anymore, he got exactly what he had coming.

Way past time he took responsibility for his actions.
:ROFLMAO: Talk about your whataboutism’s !! Your real selective on who needs to “take responsibility for there actions” aint ya?!?! :LOL: Classic

It's obvious that too few in here paid attention during the GREATEST MOVIE EVER.

A lesson on responsible parties.

For the non Russian speakers, or those who weren't raised right(flatbrimmers)

"Comrades, if a fox stole your chickens, would you slaughter your pig because he saw the fox? No! You would hunt down the fox, find where it lives and destroy it!"

If someone shoots up your car, or threatens your family, that person is responsible. Not the loudmouth.

Be that Alex Jones, Donald Trump, etc

...."this resulting in threats to those private individuals"...... doesn't have anything to do with defamation.

def·a·ma·tion
/ˌdefəˈmāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the action of damaging the good reputation of someone; slander or libel.
"she sued him for defamation"

The threats are a seperate action, from seperate people.

The five requisite elements of a defamation lawsuit?
A statement of fact. Of course, for defamation to have occurred, somebody must have made the statement that is considered defamatory. ...
A published statement. ...
The statement caused injury. ...
The statement must be false. ...
The statement is not privileged
The threats DO have something to do with defamation and you correctly identified it later in your post.

The threats are part of the "injury" you mentioned in your next paragraph of requisite elements.

The plaintiffs were required to show injury and the threats and emotional distress from those threats were part of the injury.

:ROFLMAO: Talk about your whataboutism’s !! Your real selective on who needs to “take responsibility for there actions” aint ya?!?! :LOL: Classic
The law found in favor of those he slandered and defamed.

Get over it.

If you don't like the legal system here, you're free to live in another place where you prefer their legal system.

Actions have consequences, and Jones now understands that. Time for you to accept that same reality.

I dunno the law concerning defamation, or slander, or whatever. If he was sued and lost, apparently the laws are in place to allow the suit. Jones is a complete moron and those who believe him are imbeciles themselves.

What I do know is that lawsuits and the awarded damages are and always have been out of control. $45 million? $25 million because Elmo ignores your kids? That is what irks me the most. It feeds the ambulance chasing lawyers and ties up the court system.

Yep, if someone maliciously does you wrong, there needs to be a way to punish that and get justice. But 10s and 100s of millions is insane.
Is it insane?

There has to be a level of punishment that stops the bad behavior. Like ICMDEER said, would be nice to just kick the ever loving chit out of AJ. You know knock his teeth down his throat, but that's not the way it works.

So the recourse is to make him hurt monetarily.

Bad behavior shouldn't be rewarded with a slap on the wrist.

The threats DO have something to do with defamation and you correctly identified it later in your post.

The threats are part of the "injury" you mentioned in your next paragraph of requisite elements.

The plaintiffs were required to show injury and the threats and emotional distress from those threats were part of the injury.

Did Jones threaten them?

He defamed them, yeah. I'm sure his words caused a lot of grief.

But actual physical threats and actions, buy OTHER people, are, or should be, ON THOSE PEOPLE.

My belief here
My belief on Jan 6
My belief with Sanders supporter shooting Republicans.
My belief with Maxine Waters.

Words are words. Physical action is physical action .

This new standard, will bite back.

This thread has made me look at this a little deeper, I'll admit.

Jones is a very wealthy paid influencer, it's what he does, it's who he is.

Like @hossbstated, listening to Ozzy albums backwards did force me to turn to Satan, I laughed at it like a normal person should.

Jones followers were sheep, they took action upon themselves to harass the families, Jones didn't tell them to do so.

So they aren't held accountable?

Like @hossbstated, listening to Ozzy albums backwards did force me to turn to Satan, I laughed at it like a normal person should.

Jones followers were sheep, they took action upon themselves to harass the families, Jones didn't tell them to do so.

That's my point.

I listened to Art Bell on my way home from night classes.

I guess I should have burned down NASA, cuz Art said the gov was lying about UFOs? That logic seems perfectly acceptable ?

If Jones told people to attack the families, that would be one thing.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I bet your just smart enough to think a pillows racist huh?

Keep up the ? show. It’s good entertainment
That dumbchit is also being sued for libel and slander...he's as "smart" as Jones.

Both had it coming.

Glad the law got it right in both cases.

That's my point.

I listened to Art Bell on my way home from night classes.

I guess I should have burned down NASA, cuz Art said the gov was lying about UFOs? That logic seems perfectly acceptable ?

If Jones told people to attack the families, that would be one thing.
Art Bell....you are old. I used to listen to him while up in the mountains camping/fishing/hunting. I've never heard Alex Jones.

If that's your job, you should be aware of the consequences of libel, slander, and defamation.

If you're not, then you need to be made aware of or reminded via litigation.

Like I said, people like Jones are a$$holes because people let them be. Then they act all innocent when they're called out on it.

He wasn't smug while in court, total coward.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom