The Wife?s First Elk

moose360

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-19 AT 12:29PM (MST)[p]https://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/772512112efcd901b4769985eef61249b24b6.jpeg

Cut the guy some slack would ya!?!?! I have never been able to post a picture on this website. Congratulations to your wife!

All he has to do is ask for help. He can email it to one of us and we can post it for him . As long as his wife is in the picture. ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-19 AT 04:25PM (MST)[p]Lol you guys are awesome! Send me an e mail then [email protected]. I had a pic up on ?Unit 41 help? on the Idaho forum but there was major sniveling so the founder took it down....

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-19
>AT 04:25?PM (MST)

>
>Lol you guys are awesome! Send
>me an e mail
>then [email protected].
> I
>had a pic up on
>?Unit 41 help? on the
>Idaho forum but there was
>major sniveling so the founder
>took it down....

Sent you a email

>LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-19
>AT 04:25?PM (MST)

>
>Lol you guys are awesome! Send
>me an e mail
>then [email protected].
> I
>had a pic up on
>?Unit 41 help? on the
>Idaho forum but there was
>major sniveling so the founder
>took it down....

I saw the pic moose. Great first bull, tell her congrats! And isn't 41 an interesting hunt? I've had a lot of fun there. I especially enjoy the complete lack of modern bs. Such as cell service....

Always hunting, thanks for the validation! Lol. Do to the lack of snow in the Jarbridge this year it was challenging to say the least. We were lucky to run into a small herd of bulls and she rolled the biggest one. She's way excited to add elk to hit list of critters on the wall.

>Maybe tell us about it so
>we can visualize what it
>looks like. ?

It's tan and brown. Weighs about 6-700 pounds. Has antlers that swoop back. Several points on each side. And there is a bullet hole through the side. :D :D

Seriously, congrats to your wife!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-16-19 AT 01:31PM (MST)[p]Here ya go, Moosie! I took a screenshot which was in PNG format and then changed it to a JPEG! ;-)
86333wifeselk1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom