The Wyoming Corner Crossing obsevations

BOLO

I'm sensing billionaire let's play cowboy Fred is getting desperate with his new "expert" real estate dude Rhinehart as a witness. I've watched Wyoming ranch real estate for years and on many listings that had public lands attached Rhinehart preached "private access and use".

What these types, though knowing better, are preaching is that public land ain't really public. Looks like BUZZ and da' BOYZ, while another task ahead of them, will continue to Kick butt unitl' Eshelman retreats back to the East and Rhinehart will wish he never got involved

I'm sure Rinehart is already wishing he never got involved. I'd like to know what he was paid to write his value letter.

He won't tell me...

Yeah, I wonder what gaffing every public land hunter in the state and selling your soul is worth?

I guess Rinehart places a higher value on his bottom line than friendships and doing what's right.

Not surprised...he's that type of guy, never has been on the side of average DIY hunters.

Caters to and kisses the ass of the wealthy...he's everything wrong with hunting.

Sometimes you can’t put a $ value on accessible public land but I’m sure it is priceless to the public! Wyotex is absolutely correct that landlocked public land is literally useless to the public.

Sometimes you can’t put a $ value on accessible public land but I’m sure it is priceless to the public! Wyotex is absolutely correct that landlocked public land is literally useless to the public.
Shouldn't you be busy saving us NRs and small town economies in Colorado from the latest 80/20 bill? Nearly half my NR tags are about to disappear!

My draw odds are going down the drain, local economies hang in the balance...and you're worried about landlocked public land in Wyoming?

So what can a landowner do if you have one of those little one seat flyers ultralights are they outlawed too.
They shouldn't be able own the air above the border.

Shouldn't you be busy saving us NRs and small town economies in Colorado from the latest 80/20 bill? Nearly half my NR tags are about to disappear!

My draw odds are going down the drain, local economies hang in the balance...and you're worried about landlocked public land in Wyoming?
Buzz has a point, Jims. And we deserve an answer.

I believe every DIY/OYO hunter on earth is worried about landlocked public land in Wyo. Not quite sure where 80/20 in Colo has anything to do with this topic? Start a new post and I'll be sure to answer.

Last edited:
I believe every DIY/OYO hunter on earth is worried about landlocked public land in Wyo. Not quite sure where 80/20 in Colo has anything to do with this topic? Start a new post and I'll be sure to answer.
I wouldn't want to answer if I were you, either. But hey, no law against being a hypocrite or a coward. You aren't going to lose your freedom over not answering, only what remains of your credibility.

I don’t understand why this thread was hijacked.
The truth is there just isn't much left to discuss until there is more info from the case. 99% of the non landowner public wants it to be legal and about 98% of the landowner public wants it to be legal. It is the 2% with certain pieces of land and huge bank accounts that are creating all the noise.

Initially I was a little taken back that the general public was so quick to toss landowner rights, especially in the political environment we are living in. However, after spending quite a bit of time researching this through history, I don't believe landowner rights are being infringed upon at all. I think some of them bought into a bad bill of good when they purchased property but that doesn't change the fact that the land was never meant to be controlled like it was private.

Maybe you should start a thread in the CO forum?

You must hate NR hunters in Colorado since you don't seem concerned that small town economies are going to suffer. What about all those smiling NR faces? What about the Colorado DOW, they're going to lose big money?

Where is the list of legislators I can reach out to?

What are your plans for opposing this outrage?

Buzz,

Grow the F up and quit the trolling. You act like a child.

I think people are growing tired of you derailing threads.

Founder threatened to give you the boot if you didn't stop, so you don't have any excuse when he actually does.

What are you going to do with yourself when you are banned from Rokslide and Monster Muleys?

Buzz,

Founder threatened to give you the boot if you didn't stop, so you don't have any excuse when he actually does.

What are you going to do with yourself when you are banned from Rokslide and Monster Muleys?
My guess is go shoot a few more elk.

Actually that is a fair question. Haven't seen jims address this like he did with the Wyoming proposals. He stated over and over how much NRs contribute to local economies with their DIY hunts.
No need to bash jims just give us an answer please sir.

The Colo nonres theme is totally off topic. In respect to the originally post, I'll create a new topic in the Colo forum.

Buzz,

BuzzH is not trolling, and he is not getting banned. He literally told him to post on the CO site. Sure, he is a little bit surly and doesn't back down (ever), but I would miss him on MMif he were banned, he has a wealth of experience and is not afraid to share his opinion. Sorry your feelings get hurt so easy, but I say let BuzzH be BuzzH.

I agree with Buzz more often than not, but the bragging about how they're going to screw over the NR who's paid his dues get's pretty old.

So where is the corner crossing case at right now? that's a more important matter.

I agree with Buzz more often than not, but the bragging about how they're going to screw over the NR who's paid his dues get's pretty old.

So where is the corner crossing case at right now? that's a more important matter.
In discovery for the civil trial.

Thanks, man this stuff moves slow. I made a donation to the legal fund but it seems like a year ago or something.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom