Theme of the day at AZ commission meeting

AZ402

second_set_of_pics.jpg

These shirts were provided by some gracious AZ hunters at no charge. The overwhelming majority of people at the meeting were hunters/outdoorsmen. There were roughly 120-140 hunters and only about 15-20 anti types there. Several people took to the stand for AZ hunters; to help protect our lion hunting in this state. The RMEF,ADA,predator hunters and several other pro-hunting groups were represented. The were several bowite.com regulars in attendance. I saw NOBODY from MM there, that's to bad.

Stan, I have sent you a private email and am going to respond here. I was there at 7:15am I asked numerous people like Mark Bool & Steve Chevrount if they knew you so they could point you out. They didnt so I could not introduce myself. The first game warden who was awarded the "years of service" award was standing next to me in the back by the coffee area. I was sitting in the area where the kitchen people come in and out. I had my ADA hat on and the above scanned t-shirt on like most of the people. I think your post should be about how well the Sportsmen faired yesterday and not what MM people you saw. I know Antler was there and I have not met Lance before and dont know what he looks like either. PW was at work but I updated him twice via Nextel. I have forwarded internal ADA stuff to Huntsonora who lives in TX so he couldnt be there. Anyway, lighten up and talk about how well Sportsmen did yesterday versus what could have happened. PS I left at 10:40am to make it to my sons b-ball game so I wasnt there at the end............. Thanks....call me if you want ...602-454-2146...... Allen Taylor......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom