There up!

8A4E236D-1804-4211-A3CD-A66457ED1617.png

Jackpot. Burned all my remaining 44 points.

Congrats!
My resident buddy drew Mt Emily archery elk. I drew both deer & pronghorn.
[/QUOTE]

No Zim......nada for both E & Lope

Congrats!
My resident buddy drew Mt Emily archery elk. I drew both deer & pronghorn.

No Zim......nada for both E & Lope
[/QUOTE]

No I have a Bowsite friend in Portland who drew. I'll accompany him if I tag out early.

2nd choice buck tag is all I was able to draw - zip on all the rest. Thought I had a decent chance at drawing an antelope tag but no deal. Oh well the deer tag should make for a fun camping trip:)

HntnWest... Congrats on drawing the toughest tag to draw in Oregon. How many 600 series points did you have? I am sitting on 22 but think I will take a buddy and hunt the west blue mountain white tail hunt. I am years away from getting UT#3. I heard that hunt was tough last year. I hope you come back and let us know how it went.

HntnWest... Congrats on drawing the toughest tag to draw in Oregon. How many 600 series points did you have? I am sitting on 22 but think I will take a buddy and hunt the west blue mountain white tail hunt. I am years away from getting UT#3. I heard that hunt was tough last year. I hope you come back and let us know how it went.
I thought this was the last year for the w. Blue mountain whitetail muzzleloader tag? They proposed in 2018 to move that hunt to the 100 series but I never heard if it was passed?

Zero for seven, haven't drawn any first choice tag in eight years, 53rd year without a bighorn tag. Should have drawn the Klamath Falls muzzy buck tag but evidently all the guys from the now defunct Juniper muzzy hunt switched to the K Falls hunt, blowing the 100% chance I was supposed to have out of the water. Either that or the ODFW computer just hates me. I guess it'll be another year of hunting with my Nikon. Excuse me while I go find something to kick. ?

I thought this was the last year for the w. Blue mountain whitetail muzzleloader tag? They proposed in 2018 to move that hunt to the 100 series but I never heard if it was passed?

That might be, I heard they had a die off this year too. I have 22 points for a 600 series hunt. I will find something to burn them on.

I drew my Bear/Cougar hunting with an Elk tag. And Fort Rock Buck. Back into the old growth lodge pole thickets and tree farms for deer. Hope to catch an old deaf buck. Sure is hard catching deer that can hear.

Congratulations!

My Son and Grandson came down from Montana to hunt with me. It’s amazing how many deer stay in the corn. Got this buck the second morning.

View attachment 14979
Congrats on the great buck! Better than what I got in 2012. I drew with 17 points back then. I ended up with a consolation buck! ? I missed two other bucks and one was the largest muley I have ever seen in the wild. Solid 33-34” 3x4. ? I cant go through the details it makes me cry.
however, my wife is sitting now on 25 points and will be applying next year. So I am hoping to relive my hunt through her experience.
land yes, the best chance out there is if they cut corn before the hunt starts! We saw them bucks just living out where you can’t hunt.

Back
Top Bottom