They are up boys!

For some reason it does not show my son drawing elk with me. We applied as a party. Maybe it is still updating?

Draw Results
Species Hunt Number Permit No Result Reject Description
Antelope 02027 000028 Draw Successful
Elk 03108 000001 Draw Successful

Drew my second choice late rifle 10 tag, wife drew her 3rd bull tag in a row, rifle in 6B........no antelope

Way to go. If you drew and your son was on the same application, I'm sure he drew.

Blair

Did you look up his information separately from yours? It will not show both of you if you only look up one person.

not sure which unit cant find my regs but hunt number 3003 anybody know what unit? thanks

6a rifle oct 22thru 25 for me, my youngest drew out 21 archery antelope and 6a west archery bull tag, its going to be a great year, good luck Andy

left over antelope permits? how is this possible? 5a no less someone please clear this up fro me smells fishy? over 700 apps on a normal year for 5A....ummm no wonder my 22 year old now has 14 antelope bps..ya gotta love it.

Well, as usual I got shut out. Now up to 9 pts. for both.

RE: leftovers

I believe those are for the portion of the unit on the Hopi Res.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Those left over tags are for the Hopi hunts thats why the hunt numbers are either 28** or 38**

Not too surprised, I was shut out. However my Buddy drew a unit 10 archery bull tag, a unit 9 Antelope tag and his father drew a Unit 10 Antelope tag! I think I will have plenty to do this fall.

Didn't get my first choice, but did draw #3097 5A/5BN any elk. Hope thing work out It looks like I will be flying solo on this one, 2 my hunting buddies will be in New Mexico and the others will be saving their time for our Montana tags (hopefully). Any one with any helpful info on that hunt I would appreciate any info your willing to share.

Good luck to all on your tags. 1 draw down 3 to go.

My wife drew unit 9 early rifle with 7 points.
I sent her out to buy lottery tickets.
My head is spinning. The hunting gods have smiled on us today.
neb

Put in for cow archery second choice and drew 6AS. Put my S-I-L in for his first ever try for a tag and he drew early rifle 5BN. Meat hunts for me this year.

I drew 5BS archery bull and 21 archery antelope. My wife drew 3A/3C archery cow elk and my son the junior 6A cow elk hunt. We will be busy!

We'll its taken me 10 years but i finally drew my archery antelope tag 19a..>>----------------------->!No archery elk..

Looks like I have a 3025, anyone with the regs that can tell me if that's 6a or late 8 rifle???

Either way, I am STOKED, I drew a good tag in Wyoming, too!!!

Pred

predator,

That would be a unit 8 bull tag. My brother has the same tag. Good luck, its a fun hunt.

Got my first choice antelope...Bonus point! Also my second choice elk, 10 late rifle bull. Good enough for me. No refunds!

WARBIRDUM i had 2 apps filled out one with unit 10 the other with unit 1 and i couldn't decide which to send in until the last minute.I will be looking forward to seeing how you do, good luck to you it should be fun.

Looks like another point for the BOHNTR crew......maybe next year. Good luck to those who drew......hope you let the air out of a good one Lisa!

BOHNTR )))---------->

I just put in for points this year, with the new business. I had to pick and choose what states to try and draw so the states with points I just put in for them(points) and the states that don't have points ,I put in for tags.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I drew 6A West archery as a NR with zero points (2nd choice)!

Making a scouting trip from clear up here in South Dakota is not likely so internet research is going to be my only hope. Anyone have any tips to get me started on the right path?

Thanks,
My middle daughter was pretty unhappy that her Mom got "her" elk tag.
Dale and Shane got the multi-unit hunt.
Nate

NICE job on the unit 10 tag!!!! ;-)

I drew 6A-N archery bull. My first archery bull tag and I'm VERY excited!!!

S.

:)

4A archery bull for me --- going to be some big bulls this year up on the Rim ...

Lv2hnt

"Every man dies --- not every man really lives."

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom