They are up!

Sweet! All the anxiety only to be disappointed again! Now, how long until all the ?Idaho needs a point system? b.s. threads??

Anyone else still have an active antlerless x cow application? My other three apps show not selected, but the antlerless x tag still shows active.

Hey Powderfinger I drew the late season 46 tag , which tag did you draw?. I struck out in every state this year so I'm happy to have a tag. Good Luck!

Bummer not what we was hoping for. No Love for the clan. Well at least I can get my mind back,

DZ

Deer for me and my hunting buddy. Deer for son and daughter. October is going to be a busy month! I also have a second season Colorado deer tag for Oct. 19-27. I'll probably turn that tag back in so I can keep my points. I can't hunt three hunts in 2 states in the same month and stay married and employed, ha ha ha. A good problem to have I guess.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-19 AT 07:24PM (MST)[p]My 14 year old daughter pulled the new 45 early rifle elk tag. I only put in for it because of conflicts later in the year. I'm thinking this will be a pretty cool tag. Anybody have thoughts about this hunt?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-19 AT 07:53PM (MST)[p] JD ELectric What are the dates?
When 44 tag opens, early to mid october
Hill city road is hard to beat.... been quite a few times had them surround truck like a herd of cattle beating feet, to private and also eventual public access.

89864ralphie.jpg
RIP Lil Bro' "Huntnfever"

It's super early August 1-29 are the hunt dates. Would be pretty cool to get a bull in velvet. But I would be scared to shoot anything to far from roads due to heat.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-25-19 AT 09:46PM (MST)[p]14 years of applying as a NR for deer, elk and some years sheep and I got the same result again this year. A big fat goose egg. Zero, notta, nothing. 14 yrs of license and application fees is starting to make me wonder what am I doing. Come on AZ!!!!
Will find out on Friday for AZ mule deer and sheep!

The family scored 3 buck, 1 bull, 1 cow, 1 Wyomlng antelope, and 1 Wisconsin bear tag! Glad I'm retired gonna be a busy fall!!!

Congrats to those who drew. Nothing here for my kid or myself. OTC archery elk it is. Now he's got to learn calling! We'll have fun no matter what.

Late muzzy deer, extra WT doe, and two late cow tags. Partners got muzzy antelope tags. Yippee!!

Unit 23 for me and my wife this year as, non residents, but next year we will be residents
we, meet with a, realtor from mcall next week
Look at property

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom