They never want to SHARE with me

I got a SHARE once several years ago. I put in for some every year. A lot of money spent for that one time and I wasn't successful on the hunt.

I've drawn a couple hog hunts and a turkey hunt once, but it was quite a few years ago before it was heavily advertised. Now everybody knows about it. The draw odds are horrible

I made my annual donation as well. The app fees really add up fast and the draw odds are long…

Horniac

Can't play if you don't pay..... I put in for several of the antlerless hunts hopefully for the meat.... Most of the hunts take place at the same time as the deer hunts and with my luck that is when I would draw a elk tag... Still waiting for my Tule Elk tag after 40 years of applying... Maybe just maybe this is the year....LOL

For the first few years the odds were fair and I was not lucky enough to draw. But I only put in for the best antlered hunts. Now I think most the odds are worse than an out of state Sheep tag.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom