THEY'RE GONNA TELL US 2 LEAVE!!!

B

bobcatbess

GONNA BE A BIG GATHERING!!!

IN IRAQ!!!

THEY GONNA TELL US TO LEAVE!!!

BUT WILL WE???

I DON'T THINK LITTLE George WILL LISTEN TO ANYBODY!!!

NOT EVEN HIMSELF AT TIMES!!!

I'M NOT SAYING LEAVING IS THE ANSWER!!!

BUT I'LL BET IF WE DO LEAVE ANOTHER SADAMN INSANE JR WILL TAKE A STRONG HOLD ON THE COUNTRY!!!

ANY GAMBLERS WANT TO PLACE A BET WITH ME???

THE ONLY bobcat THAT WOULD OF LEVELED THAT LITTLE TINKER TOY/MICKEY MOUSE COUNTRY SEVERAL YEARS AGO!!! }> }> }>

Thats the appreciation our troops get from many of the idiots
in other countries. Look at South Korea; many people in that
country want our soldiers to leave???

Its incredible, the thought process of some of these people. With all the critisism our troops get from the media/people
from other coutries, what would happen if we pulled all our
troops from all over the world???

Wood, media and people from other countries? What about 6-pack Jack that works 9-5 in this country? Most have been brainwashed to believe we need to get out of Iraq NOW! In a sadistic way I kinda wish we would. I know the next terrorist attack won't happen in my lil piece of the world but believe you me, we've taken the war to them. If we pull out, they'll come here AGAIN!

How soon we forget.

Prove that, I can't prove you wrong but why do I have to assume you're right? it's your theory not a fact, a theory not shared by most experts.

Dude, you are right....it is not a fact it is just a theory.

Why do these people want us to leave? I was honestly surprised to see them all begging us to leave. I now think we should.

It is obvious that Muktada wants his Civil war with us out of the way. I see no other way than to let them have it. We had ours....they will have theirs.

"One nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Define "they", hmmm, I thought it was the Syrians or maybe the Saudi's that did the twin towers. Oh! well, lets nuke them all & let the Christen God sort them out. I'm quite sure if we stay in Iraq for another 10 or 15 years, things will work out. The Arabs will stop fighting each other and embrace little Georges point of view and the death of thousands of American soldiers will be well worth it. By the way, I feel much more secure now that Saddam is pushing up daises.

RUS

ClorideRUS

I agree, in 15 years they may start to come around. Will we have the guts to stay that long?

If not, leave now.

Aspen did write that poorly or are you coming around? we won't fight it out for 15 years that you can take to the bank, so to leave now is a good idea. not at once but a phased pull out, that's what's going to happen anyway so glad to see you agree. even if some unimaginable twist of fate should put a republican into the whitehouse in '08 he won't get there if he's a war supporter.

Anyone, including professional fighters understand this.

If you aren't going to finish the fight, don't start it.

If we will finish it, then stay.
If we will back out, then leave now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom