They're up!

Going back for my second oryx. Rhodes canyon bho nr
Didn't get my usual deer tag. I'm OK with it.
I was in on everything. New Mexico's been good to me I draw something every year.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-18 AT 10:22AM (MST)[p]21 archery deer for me (everything else is red)...

But, my daughter cleaned house for her last year as a youth hunter...youth oryx on rhodes, 2B youth deer, 6B youth elk (antlerless) and ES youth antelope on ranch in the NE...

16D 2nd Archery elk for me! Dad drew Valle Vidal Rifle Bull after 25 years! 2 older daughter's drew Antelope tags! 2 younger ones drew Valle Vidal cow!

3rd choice elk cow, and 2nd choice mule deer in Gila. I'll take it! Any deer tag in this state is hard to get!

No luck for my son in his first year after hunters ed. Oh well...

NR Barbary Sheep. I'll take it. NM has always been good to me. I've drawn 2b deer, 5b deer and 16d elk in the last three years and now BBY.

Deer in 34 and 1st hunt in 23 for elk, both archery.
Wife drew anterless elk in 34. Should stock the freezer.
Mike

Nothing for me but my 12-yo son drew a Valles Caldera first rifle elk tag. He's done some black bear hunting with me but this will hopefully be his first big game animal. What a great opportunity this is to cement that first memory of elk hunting!!!

JACKPOT -

I got a January Rhodes Canyon OIL Oryx NR tag (guided)

AAND

Got a sandhills deer hunt in Nov also.

Time to get that piazza delivery job and put in some range time.

All red for ibex, sheep and Barbary sheep... which is all I apply for in nm
Maybe next year .

Well 23 burros coues for me dec rifle. 13 late muzzy bull for the wife and 13 archery deer for my dad and sister. Anybody need a elk guide?lol And who took my archery 12 elk tag??

Can only justify putting in for tags that are better than my home state where I can draw and have just as much fun. Red for the 9th year in a row for all species. Wish that residents would lobby to give more tags from the guided draw to the NR draw!

I struck out on 4 species, dad pulled a Nov. 3-7 Rifle Deer tag in one of the Sandhills units. We had already decided that we would string this one together with a back half of CO 3rd season deer tag if he drew. 2 states, 2 tags, 2 weeks. Can't wait!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-18 AT 01:32PM (MST)[p]Wow, I just might change my username to Lucky Dawg me and my hunting buddy drew our first choice unit 52 early muzzy ! For elk.

Feel lucky this year. First archery elk hunt up north, muzzleloader deer in the sandhills, and rifle barbary. My wife was lucky as well with a rifle cow elk up north and rifle deer down south. It'll be a busy year. Good luck to everyone.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-18-18
>AT 01:32?PM (MST)

>
>Wow, I just might change my
>username to Lucky Dawg me
>and my hunting buddy drew
>our first choice unit 52
>early muzzy ! For elk.
>

Got this tag as well! Third choice that I never expected. Never hunted this early in 52. Good luck!

>Any minute all of the ?I
>am not asking for any
>honey holes but.....? should start
>

That's funny, makes me glad I got my own jar of the sweet stuff !

36 Elk second bow season
36/38/18 Antelope
and a bow hunt your own land deer in January OTC
Time to put shoes on the horses and sharpen some broad heads !!

>1 choice elk
>1 choice deer
>1 choice barb
>Thank God!!
>My son drew,
>Elk
>Deer
>Oryx

That's amazing! Congrats.

>>1 choice elk
>>1 choice deer
>>1 choice barb
>>Thank God!!
>>My son drew,
>>Elk
>>Deer
>>Oryx
>
>
>That's amazing! Congrats.

+1

>Oil ibex hunt for me. Everything
>else red but I'm
>not complaining. I'll be down
>south a lot this summer
>scouting.

That is a dream come true - awesome!

>>1 choice elk
>>1 choice deer
>>1 choice barb
>>Thank God!!
>>My son drew,
>>Elk
>>Deer
>>Oryx
>
>
>That's amazing! Congrats.

+2

>I drew OIL Oryx. My dad
>drew 2nd archery elk unit
>36! Gonna be a fun
>year.

Which Oryx hunt/unit?

I got RC Jan 18-20

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom