Things (besides beans) that make you fart...

Roy

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-06 AT 04:04PM (MST)[p]Broccoli.. (MMMMMMBBBBBBBBRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP)!
Ahhhh much better!
ROY

Haaaaahaaaa... A subject after my own heart (so to speak). I have a new weapon to use in camp or against the wife when she gets on a tear. Hawaiian Luau BBQ chips, made by Tim's Cascade. Combine that with terriaki beef jerky and I could clear out Time's Square!
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

RIPE BLACK CHERRIES AND LOTS OF BEER!
But then again I can pretty much fart at will!!
(sometimes at work a few guys thought I actually crapped on them).
Rackmaster

A large milkshake made with real dairy products will get me going.

'could blow up ballons at a carnival'

Beanman

Im lactose intolerant but I LOVE chocolate ice cream with fudge swirls and chocolate chunks. My wife is such a sport to put up with my long windedness.

Cashews and 7up will get a bowel movement going in no time, hard to figure out which is going to come first the air or "look out" here it comes. Came close a number of times. LOL

Brian

If I eat seafood the night before and then wake up, grab a cup of coffee and then throw in a whoppin chew, my arse turns like no other. look out, I can clear any room.

This is easy;
* Crockpot Venison
* Hardboiled Eggs
* Bunches of Brew
* UGLY WOMEN !!!!

venison farts will win any contest hands down. Just don't get disqualified for crapping near the finish line!!

I had a staph infection about a year ago. I'm pretty sure it had something to it because I couldn't eat anything. Before I could go to the ER I was trying to sleep, my wife on the other side of the bed...my wife's eyebrows are starting to grow back now.

As for food for thought, sugar-free candy. It's illegal to buy it right now because of the burn bans.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom