Things to see by Moab

TO BE COOL YOU MUST HAVE A JEEP!!!

EVEN IF YOU HAVE TO RENT ONE,LOL!!!

OR A FRICKEN BICYCLE!!!

THEM CYCLES THINK THEY OWN THE ROADS DOWN THERE!!!

SOME NEAT COUNTRY DOWN THERE!!!

QUITE A FEW YUPPIES TO SEE DOWN THERE TOO!!!

YOU TAKIN ANOTHER TRIP TEE-TEE-K???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING YOU CAN PROBABLY TEST THE AIR CONDITIONER OUT DOWN THERE ABOUT NOW!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-07 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]Yeah...takin' another trip, I guess. I'm meeting one of my internet mommy friends who is from Texas. I'm kind of annoyed though. She's not one I am really dying to meet, but I thought it would be a cool trip for the kids. I've never taken them over that way, so I said I'd meet up with her.

So anyway, she drove past Arches and Canyonlands today on her way to Green River and now says her husband doesn't want to go back down that way again. They didn't even get out. Did a drive by at 70 mph. Whatever. And as if there's alot to do near Green River where they're staying. I guess we could go see Goblin Valley. That'll take up a few minutes.

I just want something to DO or see. I am NOT going to hang out at a KOA Kampground w/this lady all day tomorrow watching my kids swim.

Maybe i'll take them up through the mountains or drag them up into the Bookcliffs......oh wait...that kind of talk makes ME sound like the weirdo internet creep, huh? lol

when in moab you have to eat at the moab diner! it has great food and good people. then go take the jet boat ride up thru the canyon you won't be disapointed.

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS THE BULLSHIT STOPS

> Take your jeep and rock
>climbing gear.

Yeah, something tells me this isn't one of those kinds of trips. I'm thinking more along the lines of an auto tour. woofreakin'hoo for me, huh?

THERES ONLY ONE REASON TO STOP IN GREENRIVER!!!

AND THEM MELONS AIN'T RIPE YET!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jun-15-07 AT 09:55PM (MST)[p]>when in moab you have to
>eat at the moab diner!
>it has great food and
>good people. then go take
>the jet boat ride up
>thru the canyon you won't
>be disapointed.
>
>
I think I'll insist on meeting in Moab. Whatever we do, it's gonna be HOT HOT HOT. 100+ degrees tomorrow

>
>THERES ONLY ONE REASON TO STOP
>IN GREENRIVER!!!
>
>AND THEM MELONS AIN'T RIPE YET!!!
>
>
>THE ONLY bobcat!!!

LOL I was just gonna say that! It's not even Melon Days yet.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-16-07 AT 06:52AM (MST)[p]If it's not too late, pack up all the guns and empty bottles and cans and find a remote spot to do some shooting. That might impress the "internet mommy" LOL! And be sure you and the kids are in full camo!

Eel

How do you pack the bottles back home?

Might want to stick with cans.......

LOL Eel. This gal really would like to go shooting, though. She's not one of those OTHER gun-shy mommies. To make it fun though, maybe I'll pick up all the trucker bombs I can find along the way and we'll shoot those. LOL

Jenn

>LOL Eel. This gal really would
>like to go shooting, though.
> She's not one of
>those OTHER gun-shy mommies. To
>make it fun though, maybe
>I'll pick up all the
>trucker bombs I can find
>along the way and we'll
>shoot those. LOL
>
>Jenn

I like your sense of humor!:)

Eel

I said "Screw it!" and didn't go to Moab. Met them in Price and went to the wave pool. I'll do Moab and Arches in Fall or Winter when it's cooler and not baking. Man, it was hot today! Nice and cool in the wave pool though.

TEE-TEE-K!!!

KIDS LOVE THE WAVE POOL IN PRICE!!!

IT WAS A HOT SOB TODAY!!!

TOMMOROW WILL PROBABLY BE THE SAME!!!

I AGREE!!!

MOAB IS A FALL TIME PLACE FOR SURE!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

try riding porcupine rim on a mtn. bike. it is not for the faint of heart. lots of steep dropoffs down to the river. fun!!

The Pork, a beautiful trail. We rode it a year back in the spring. Parts of it will rattle your teeth even with a good suspension. Spark ran the whole thing and still had energy for stealing pizza from a tourist at the bottom. Bad Dog.

beanman

All righty you goof ball. Why didn't you say you wern't going. Bells woman I don't know about you. You know I would have went and met her for ya. Have guns bottles cans will travel. For that I am going to sell pics of tripplek on Monster Muleys. Any bids?? Rutnbuck

HEY Rutty!!!

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE A PICTURE CAN GET YOU IN DO YA???

HOW THE HELL YOU BEEN ANYWAY???

THE ONLY bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom