thinking about moving...

H

huntmancam

New to the forums here but I have been reading them for quite sometime... I am 23 years old and am thinking about moving from Arizona to Montana. I worked up there just north of Yellowstone on a guest ranch for the past two seasons but never have stayed there year round. Hunted lope north of wilsall last season and had a hell of a time(never was able to get one tho). Anyways, I have just started to look into a possible move and have started looking for jobs and a place to live in and/ or around bozeman. Anybody out there willing to help me out on some leads for job searching and apartment searching. Any other info on living in Montana would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks

Well, You're young, and I assume, single. That will help. What kind of work are you looking for? Why Bozeman? I'm not in Bozeman, but in the Bitteroot. Rent prices are high here, and I bet higher there. Do you know anybody here that could share expenses? I am not trying to discourage you, believe me. Montana is an awesome state side to side, top to bottom. I've had to make sacrifices to live here. Being born and raised Montanan, it was a no brainer I'd come back here. With the freedom I had at 23, I could have lived anywhere. pm me. mtmuley

Whats your trade?
48461bbc1c983664.jpg

I know some people in bozeman and I love the city and the area that sorrounds it. I forgot to mention, I can't get enough of hunting and unlike Arizona, you can hunt in montana every year for more then one species...I graduated with a Hotel and Restaurant Management degree which is pretty much a business or management degree as well. I don't mind working in hotels or restaurants but I would prefer to stay away from them. Something aimed towards the outdoors where I won't be stuck in an office or under a roof all day...

I used to live in bozeman.My wife was born and raised there.It just got to pricey. we could not afford to stay.Living cost are high and wages low.I read a report once that 60% of the population did not need to work.Thats hard to compete with but i do miss the hunting in montana. I come back every year to chase goats and fill the freezer with some tasty grain feed does from eastern montana.well thats my 2 cents worth hope it helps

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom