Third generation Henry mountain buck

walleye1121

My son drew an archery tag with 6 points and got his hands on his own big archery Henrys buck. He has been there for his grandpa's hunt, his dad's hunt, and now his own. This was a much tougher year and we killed about the best buck we had found. Lots of miles covered and lots of fun. I was really proud of all of his efforts and the end result was a little emotional for me.
We had amazing help on this hunt from friends and family.
33" 190 3/8
IMG_27741.jpg

corikirkpatrick91217-2.jpg

corykirkpatrick91108-1.jpg

Congrats on a great buck! and several adventures. I got to help a friend on the Henry's once and as you know, it was such a good time.

Thats a great deer. Also, lots of very early rubbing this year on many units that I've seen. I don't care for velvet horns that much, so I like this guy even more.! What a cool legacy you all share on that mountain.

All great bucks - congrats! Pretty special that all 3 of you got to share & participate in such unique and limited hunts!

I don't think I will ever have a tag on that unit unless some crazy luck comes my way.

Fantastic!!! 3 generations is way cool too.

My top 2 bucks came from the Henry Mountains... but years ago while I could still hunt it on a general tag.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom