This has been going on at strip clubs for years....

Bluehair

Long Time Member
IMG_0495.PNG

Strip clubs are defiantly one of the few places left that appreciate cash.
Money well spent as far as I'm concerned.

Several years ago I was in line at a grocery store in Corpus Christi, TX. H.E.B. I think it was named after Howard E. Butt. Anyway, the girl in front of me had a bunch of stuff in the cart, a little over 100$ worth. She paid for it all in 1$ bills.

I didn't say a word.

But I guess she decided she had to defend her choice of payment by turning around and telling me that she was a waitress....uh, yea.

Several years ago I was in line at a grocery store in Corpus Christi, TX. H.E.B. I think it was named after Howard E. Butt. Anyway, the girl in front of me had a bunch of stuff in the cart, a little over 100$ worth. She paid for it all in 1$ bills.

I didn't say a word.

You Didn't Say a Word HUH?

Can We hear Your Thoughts?

But I guess she decided she had to defend her choice of payment by turning around and telling me that she was a waitress....uh, yea.

Just a little FYI doc!

Most of them Have a Girlfriend!
And? (or, to paraphrase Homer.... 'an' )

Reminiscing a bit here....back in the early 70s I was a young lad fresh off the ranch when I joined the Navy. Stripper with a girlfriend.....I learned how to box in the Navy and got pretty good at it. Made the Navy team and got to travel a bit. Once trip we took was to the bay area for the 12th Naval District championships. After the first round, we all (I was the lone cracker) went out on the town in the deepest parts of Oakland...Hunters Point, some seedy bars off MacArthur BLVD, etc. Anyway, we went to a strip club and I saw my first stripper. There were 3 stages at this club and pretty soon another stripper joined the first one on a single stage.

Then things started happening on stage between those two girls that I hadn't even read about, let alone thought of.

Last edited:

Reminiscing a bit here....back in the early 70s I was a young lad fresh off the ranch when I joined the Navy. Stripper with a girlfriend.....I learned how to box in the Navy and got pretty good at it. Made the Navy team and got to travel a bit. Once trip we took was to the bay area for the 12th Naval District championships. After the first round, we all (I was the lone cracker) went out on the town in the deepest parts of Oakland...Hunters Point, some seedy bars off MacArthur BLVD, etc. Anyway, we went to a strip club and I saw my first stripper. There were 3 stages at this club and pretty soon another stripper joined the first one on a single stage.

Then things started happening on stage between those two girls that I hadn't even read about, let alone thought of.

Hey doc!

Did You Meet Them Back Stage?

I once went to a bachelor party in Carson City, Nevada. The entertainment that evening was girls from the local "establishments". Six of them. Sometimes, I just stop and grin to this day. And that was almost 30 years ago. mtmuley

I went to Big Al's in Peoria when I visited CAT one time. Every gal in their ;) looked like she hed to fight her way thru a couple horny brothers and drunk-azz uncles. Rough gals, bless they're:rolleyes: hearts. It was a humanitarian mission for me.:LOL:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom