This is beyond funny......

I didn’t realize he was an artist. His brothers wife said he was a sensitive guy and a tender lover, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

Poor Hunter, it’s almost like there’s a smoking gun in a school trashcan following him around.

Guys, this political banter has got to stop. Let’s get back on topic before Homer’s thread is nuked.
I took a look at his work. I think the dude needs to be thrown in jail for copying characters from Spongebob and trying to profit…….

169BD0FD-387C-4C65-A2D1-1C56042E6FEA.jpeg

"Officials close to President Joe Biden, who have helped craft the agreement along with Hunter Biden’s attorney, have attempted to do so in a way that allows the president’s son to pursue a new career while also adhering to the elder Biden’s pledge to reverse his predecessor’s ethical laxity, especially regarding family members."

Even in an article where they speak of one party being sketchy, they just can't resist calling out Trump. Didn't realize the article was in the Seattle Times....makes sense.

Guys, this political banter has got to stop. Let’s get back on topic before Homer’s thread is nuked.
I took a look at his work. I think the dude needs to be thrown in jail for copying characters from Spongebob and trying to profit…….

View attachment 45640
Holy cow, that’s bad. It must come with a golden ticket to Joe’s bbq or something.

Biden’s staff scares me more than him. Might scare him too if he knew what was going on around him.

So? Are we really to believe Hillary book was so awesome it deserved millions in advance?

Or that Obama's tastes in movies were so awesome it deserv d a huge Netflix deal?

Of course this crap is an end run to buy off politicians, "legally".

Generals get jobs at defense contractors. Public yappers get jobs at TV.

Of course hunter is a POS. His Dad his as corrupt as any Trump or Clinton. But what are we gonna do? Get congress to pass laws banning this crap? HA HA HA HA HA HA

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom