this is cool.......for the times! and great news!

A freind of mine was driving up Hwy. 32 to Chester a few years back and saw a Wolverine. He called fish and game and they told him it must of been something else. I guess my buddy was right after all.

larry, you are the third person that i have heard from, of a Wolverine sighting on 32 in the past couple years. Why not?

I had another buddy last year heading up Hwy 32 at night above the lower deer creek bridge that saw 3 elk.

Well, that ain't nothin, i had a buddy that was driving truck claim with all his trust on the line that he watched 2 bigfoots, a male and fe-male cross the road 30 yds in front of him during a snowstorm by Childs Meadows on 36. Beat that!lol

Lol! funny stuff

That guy is a pretty good bud. I saw him soon as he hit town that night 10-12 years ago, he was pretty shook up. I doubt that he did see a mating pair but i do believe that he actually thinks he saw them and nobody is going to convince him that he didn't.

I saw a HIPPIE CHICK on 32 that had shaved under arms...I could not believe it turn around and she was gone....
rm

LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-08 AT 11:40PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-26-08 AT 11:34 PM (MST)

Obviously, only a wanna be hippie chick, she just didn't adjust the dials correctly for the Altimont Rock Festivel circa 1971. She made the proper corrections on her time machine and...poof!

Getting back to that Wolverine sighting. i hear that they can be as bad as the baddist critters out there but are they any more of a concern than the cougars, yotes, and bears that have mostly already eaten their way through our states deer herds? As long as they don't shut off access to the whole forest for a study area, sounds like a good thing!

Wow! I thought wolverines were only up in Canada. I think the neighborhood cats better watch out!

Steve

The endangered "California Wolverine". That's just great! No doubt it will need 150 million acres of wilderness to survive.

Eel

Blacktail, OK, now you really got my attention. Wilson lake huh? Do we know each other? i got some stories about weird stuff going on around wilson lake. Some bigfoot stuff too, saying "weird place" about that area is a understatement.

Joey

>The endangered "California Wolverine". That's just
>great! No doubt it will
>need 150 million acres of
>wilderness to survive.
>
>Eel

Yep Eel.. No doubt...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom