This is the problem with landowners

treedagain

Long Time Member
Claiming 80k+ public land in the deal?
SnipImage.JPG

To access a lot of public land you have to drive through this ranch.

Thats francs peak in the background on the right

hopefully who ever buys the ranch keeps the hunting open on the ranch. can hunt antelope, whitetail and cow elk hunt. No mule deer hunting or bull elk hunting

To access a lot of public land you have to drive through this ranch.

Thats francs peak in the background on the right

hopefully who ever buys the ranch keeps the hunting open on the ranch. can hunt antelope, whitetail and cow elk hunt. No mule deer hunting or bull elk hunting
That is the problem, advertising 80k more land than you own. How can you landlock that much?

That is the problem, advertising 80k more land than you own. How can you landlock that much?

I agree. The current owner allows you to access the public land.

I am nervous what the future owner will do. They can't close the access to the national forest.

I agree. The current owner allows you to access the public land.

I am nervous what the future owner will do. They can't close the access to the national forest.
There most certainly is landlocked NF in Wyoming

There is a forest service ranger station back there along with a few trailheads and a campground. I would assume there are legal easements through that property.

There is a forest service ranger station back there along with a few trailheads and a campground. I would assume there are legal easements through that property.

Yes. That is how i understood it to.

Road also allows access to the oil field.

Yes. That is how i understood it to.

Road also allows access to the oil field.
I think those easements are pretty solid though ole' Lennox Baker would like to have you believe otherwise. There's another easement out there that everyone thinks is off limits to access public land adjacent to the Pitchfork and certainly Baker wouldn't want you to know about that one...

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom