This is the year to go to Africa!

CAelknuts

For any of you who have never been hunting in Africa, or if you have and you’re waiting to find a good deal, you should give serious thought to picking up a hunt and going this year.

As we roll into summer, more and more good deals are going to be available due to the U.S. economy problems, the war in Ukraine and other worldwide economic woes. I just saw a discounted offer for hunts in Tanzania’s Selous Game Reserve due to 6 Russian hunters cancelling their hunts. There should be more deals like these popping up as we get closer to our summer.

I’ve got my eyes out for a couple specific hunts that an agent and a PH are helping me look for. If the right deal presents itself, I expect to be in either Tanzania or Zambia late this year.

Right now, if you look around, there are good deals in most countries that allow hunting. This is going to expand over the next 4-5 months, especially if you can go on fairly short notice.

Life is short, book an African hunt this year. You won’t regret it.

It sure is but I did not wait for a cx hunt. If you reach out to must outfitters there welling to do some great deals still but that may change some by next year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom