this one hurts me to the bone !

H

hunterman67

I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE !

I want you all to read this story. this one really hurts me bad. I feel literally sick to my stomach, I want revenge big time. this is almost as bad as hurting a kid, only worse- you know. please read and pass along to anyone you know. this happens everyday under our noses, this is beyond wrong.

THESE ARE THE VICTIMS
niceperfectcouple-DEAD.jpg

THESE ARE THE DEFENDANTS
defendants.jpg

Subject: Animals.....just ANIMALS.........sickening :

The animals pictured above raped Christopher Newsom, cut off his penis, then set him on fire and fatally shot him several times while they forced his girlfriend, Channon Christian, to watch. An even more cruel fate awaited her!

Channon Christian, was beaten and gang-raped in many ways for four days by all of them, while they took turns urinating on her. Then they cut off her breast and put chemicals in her mouth ... and then murdered her.

Dozens of New Charges in Double Murder Case Announced Posted: 5:05 PM Feb 1, 2007. Last Updated: 11:40 AM Feb 8, 2007. Reporter: Whitney Daniel, WVLT Staff

Knoxville (WVLT) - The District Attorney General of Knox County announced the list of charges facing now five suspects in the double murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

The District Attorney General Randy Nichols is not saying whether or not he will seek the death penalty, but he does say the state will seek conviction for all charges filed in a 24-page indictment from the Knox County Grand Jury.

Lemaricus Davidson, 25, faces a total of 46 charges. Davidson was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 coun ts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Letalvis Cobbins, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Cobbins was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder of Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

George Thomas, 24, faces a total of 46 charges. Thomas was indicted on 16 counts of Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 2 counts premeditated murder o f Christian and Newsom, 2 counts especially aggravated robberies from Christian and Newsom, 4 counts especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom, and 2 counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Just last night, police in Lebanon, Kentucky, arrested 18-year-old Vanessa Coleman. She faces 40 Tennessee state charges. Coleman was indicted on 12 counts Felony Murder growing out of rape, robbery kidnapping and theft of Channon Christian and Chris Newsom, 1 count Premeditated Murder of Christian only, 1 count Especially Aggravated Robbery of Newsom only, 4 counts ! especially aggravated kidnapping of Christian and Newsom, 20 counts of aggravated rape of Christian and Newsom and 2 Counts of theft from Christian and Newsom.

Eric Boyd, 24, also arrested in connection with the fatal carjacking, only faces federal charges as an accessory after the fact. He was not indicted by Knox county grand jury.

Felony Murder carries a possibility of death, life without the possibility of parole and life with parole. Especially Aggravated Robbery is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years in prison. Aggravated Rape is a Class A felony that carries a possibility of 15 to 60 years of prison.

At a news conference Thursday, Nichols commended the cooperative efforts between several departments and credits that cooperation for the fast pace this case is moving through the court system.

Nichols says he hopes to move the case to trial on the first day it's set.

The four are expected to make their first court appearance within ten to fifteen days.

This is certainly a case garnering a lot of public interest, Nichols recognizes that and says he expects all kinds of requests filed in this case, including a change of venue in order to receive a fair trial. But he says he does hope 12 Knox County jurors will be able to determine the guilt or innocence of these suspects.

Where be the Revs Al and Jesse? Are they providing counsel and help to the families of the victims?

Of course not - the victims were WHITE!

Why hasn't this received National coverage by the news media like the Duke "rape" case?

Oh, that's right - the victims were WHITE!

Why hasn't the NAACP, ACLU, New York Times etc., called for an investigation?

Must be cause the victims were WHITE!

Why hasn't the FBI been called in to investigate this as a hate crime?

Oh, that's right - the victims were WHITE!

All of the bleeding heart liberals are so busy trying to outlaw the "N" word (but not words such as cracker, honky, white trash etc.), but it seems to me that this crime certainly justifies its use! If these five aren't #(/*>, then what are they?

I can't wait to hear the spin the lawyers for the five animals will put on this - the white's brought it on themselves - the accused are victims of an oppressive white society - the accused came from broken homes - they all have learning disabilities - they are disadvantaged - they never finished school - they be poor - yadda, yadda, yadda.......

Don't believe this? Go ahead, do a GOOGLE search and see for yourself. Just put the name of a victim in the search box and click "go" and you can read it for yourself.

M WAITE, AZ.

IF THIS IS TRUE & I TAKE IT THAT IT IS TRUE THEM BLACK BASTARDS WOULD GET THE VERY SAME MEDICINE THEY DISHED OUT!!!

AND IF THEY WERE WHITE I'D OF CALLED THEM WHITE BASTARDS!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING AN EYE FOR AN EYE IS THE ONLY WAY YOU'LL SLOW ANY OF IT DOWN!!!

EXACTLY !!!!! I don't care what color you are- if you do anything like this you deserve to die. I feel so bad for these peoples families, honestly they must be torn up big time. this just makes me freaking sick literally. if you must die that is NOT the way to go, those poor people. I would give anything to have the eye-4-eye policy in force here. let the families do the cutting, let some horses do the raping, but let them have it with both barrels. this is bad. the sad thing is that because they are white people, good looking white kids- and the DEFENDANTS are black, men and women, that the reverends are NOWHERE to be found. I want to see what old jesse has to say, about the poor little black kids, how bad they had things in life. it was so bad for them that they carjacked, raped the man and women, mutiliated thier bodies beyond open casket, tortured them, then murdered them after having sex with the bodies- those poor little black kids- aaaawwwwwwwwww ! I honestly hope the white people riot in virginia and tennessee- burn 'em !

I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE !!!!!
M WAITE, AZ.

Oh come on guys...
These are just misunderstood youth that acted out of the frustration of years of repression.
The white society they live in just won't give them a fair shake.
You know how hard it is for blacks to follow the overly restrictive and racist laws set forth by arians.
Racism,racism, racism....

Yeah right.
Get a rope.
Uh, make that five ropes.

We need to clean out our prisons too.
I'm tired of my tax dollars feeding & housing violent criminals & child molesters.
Screw paper targets.
I have an intense hatred for these rat bastard S.O.B's
Oh, God don't get me started here I feel my blood pressure building.
HH

At least they don't have Johnny Cochran around to defend them anymore, stake them to an ant hill. you're right if this is true and white guys had done this to black kids we'ld have riots everywhere.

And your point is? I'm sure we can pull up plenty of articles that show white people killing, torturing and acting less than human. Google Jeffery Dahmer for starters. He killed black men and ATE them. And if you want to keep the racial divde theory going, I'm sure you can pull up just as many articles that show Native American people, Latin American people (etc., etc.) killing totruring and acting less than human. My point is, every human being has a dark side and every single ethnic group has its share of social problems, murderers, rapists and criminals. We are all just people and none of us are perfect and none of us belong to a perfect race.

Very well said Triple K. My heart goes out to the victim's families. May God Bless them...

The point he is trying to make is not that Blacks are bad, but why are we not hearing about this case on the news? Its far worse than anything I can remember in recent years, yet it gets no coverage. Some white radio announcer says a bad word and its all we hear about for weeks, yet some Blacks do stuff like this and it goes unnoticed.

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

Triple K, Read the last few paragraphs again. If you still don't understand, refer to Tony's post. Why try to minimize this?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-07 AT 08:58AM (MST)[p] 3K, THERES NO NEED TO PUT ANOTHER SPIN ON THIS---THATS NOT MIKES POINT. YEA I AGREE, YOU MIGHT HAVE MISSED HIS/THE POINT. THERES NOTHING WRONG W/YOUR SPIN ON THIS, BUT IT DOESN'T RELATE TO HIS POST VERY WELL. NO HARM/NO FOUL.----YD.

Horrific.

Lets come up with a new punishment.

No water for one day. Then dropped off in the middle of the Sahara or Mojave. Just make sure it is not during the rainy season.

>Triple K, Read the last few
>paragraphs again. If you
>still don't understand, refer to
>Tony's post. Why try to
>minimize this?

I'm not trying to minimize it. Honestly I was just disgusted by his obvious racist attitude that began the whole article. That's what I was responding to.

As for the media not giving it coverage...what's new there? Anytime there is a news story about a missing white girl other people cry that the missing African American or Latino kids didn't get enough coverage. Now white people are crying because this story about black killers isn't getting enough attention. That "media doesn't give enough attention to the problems facing my particular interest" door swings about a million ways and there are plenty of stories like this that go unnoticed every day.

Is it because news producers are racist or bleeding heart liberals? I doubt it. IMO, the lack of coverage isn't because the killers are black people who killed a white couple...it's because it's not about American Idol or anyone else famous or some Presidential or White House scandal or anything else cool that sells media. That stuff is sensational, exciting, different and NEWS. The old saying "If it bleeds it leads" just doesn't apply anymore. People want to hear about their famous icons; Sanjaya, Don Imus, Britney Spears, Anna Nicole Smith's baby daddy.

Maybe we, as the American consumer are desensitized to the criminal happenings around us. Or maybe people are sick of downer news like this and would rather stick their heads in the sand and pretend there is no violence. The Anna Nicole Smith stories are FUN. They're GOSSIP and obvioiusly what the American public is craving because that's what's selling magazines and getting the highest ratings on television.

I've noticed way too many news anchors reporting on Hollywood stars lately. I don't like it. Why is Britney Spears' latest wig news??? One of the reasons I got out of doing news. I have my own ideas about what is newsworthy and I didn't want to be the girl stuck reporting on the latest celebrity sighting or outfit.

So, I agree that the story has been minimized and think that it deserves more attention because it is a horrendous and sickening crime, but I don't agree with the reasons given by hunterman. That's all. Also, i don't like racist attitudes like that.

This reminds me of a case in Texas back a few years ago. Two white rednecks drug a black man behind a truck obviously leading to his death. Those two rednecks were annialated by the black racist activists, as well they should be. BUT, where are they now? They are 10 times more racist than I could ever be. Also, Duke LaCross team - where are the black activists now?
This is a black on white hate crime if there ever was one. Tripple K's rational on this subject is what has caused a double standard in America. JMO

T264

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-07 AT 09:37AM (MST)[p]I get so tired of the reverands making a big deal about someone saying a bad word that upset them but when it comes to something like this they are no where.This was one of the worst things i heard about.I also get tired of people saying its racist when the story is just told how it is.When you compare it to the daulhmer (spelling)case that proves his point that was all over the news this one wasnt thats exactly what he was talking about.These people were animals.The post is right their lwyers or al or jesse will say that they were poor black kids that had a hard life and thats why they did it.wha wha wha. THEY DID IT FOR 4 DAYS PEOPLE GET A CLUE STRING THOSE BLK SOB UP!If they were white i would say the same thing but they werent so quit trying to call people racists when they are just pointing out the obvious.Unbeleivable
jim

Hey Jim...he IS being racist. The following remarks are clearly racist remarks and hunterman has already said in another post that he doesn't care if he is called racist because of his remarks.

>I AM PROUD TO BE WHITE
>!
>>All of the bleeding heart liberals are so busy trying to outlaw the "N" word (but not words such as cracker, honky, white trash etc.), but it seems to me that this crime certainly justifies its use! If these five aren't #(/*>, then what are they?
>

And this quote in the original story puzzles me re: hunterman's point too.

>
>This is certainly a case garnering
>a lot of public interest,
>Nichols recognizes that and says
>he expects all kinds of
>requests filed in this case,
>including a change of venue
>in order to receive a
>fair trial. But he says
>he does hope 12 Knox
>County jurors will be able
>to determine the guilt or
>innocence of these suspects.
>
>

Obviously it's a story that has gotten alot of attention LOCALLY where the crime originated. One of the first rules of newswriting and putting a news story on the air is to localize the story. The idea behind this being....someone in Washington state probably doesn't care about this story that happened in Tennessee as much as a horrific murder that happened in his or her own neighborhood/state.(not that Britney Spears and Anna Nicole are local stories, but they have broader appeal because they are celebs and are "in" our homes more often.) That could be another reason the story isn't getting national media attention.

Still not saying it's right, but I'm just not buying hunterman's reasons.

They need to be tortured themselves,they dont deserve a quick death and there's no need to waste a good rope on scum like that!

I don't care what color they are they need to die a very slow and painfull death.

horsepoop.gif

This story is beyond shocking, no matter what sadistic type of death I can think for these 5 animals it doesn't seem harsh enough!

The statement "Im proud to be white" you consider a racist remark?Are you kiding me?

Anyone who would do something like that is evil to the core, and doesn't deserve to live. All Murderers should be put to death. Like HH said we need to clean out the prisons too, most sickos like these will never be fit for society and it's just a waste of time and money keeping them alive. Nothing makes me more angry then when a murderer gets out of prison and then goes out and kills again. Dispicable!

Jody

>The statement "Im proud to be
>white" you consider a racist
>remark?Are you kiding me?

Coming from him and considering his past remarks and due to the rest of the text of his post...UM, YEAH!

>KKK
>
>Are you a defense attorney?
>
You think I'm DEFENDING the sickos who committed the crime? Reread my posts. I'm simply commenting on hunterman's attitude and the reason this case hasn't gotten alot of media attention.

No way in HELL I could be a defense attorney. Especially in a case like this. I don't know how I'd sleep at night. Justice for these people will never be served because they deserve fates far worse than what they'll get in prison. And I'm with hunterman on one point...I can't wait to see what excuses their attorneys will pull out of their butts to explain their behavior.

Let the one whom is sinless, cast the first stone! All I have to say. Is they got an appointment with GOD, and I wish I was a fly on the wall on that day. Vengance will be mine say the LORD! Bill

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-07 AT 08:33PM (MST)[p]jesse and al are like two peas in a pile of crap!!!! They could care less what goes on. They will probably be standing up for the scum bags!!

The guys need a piece of quarter inch cable wrapped around their genitals and hung by them until DEAD!!!!

Ship them to Texas, they don't waste too much money protecting those POS. Will have the needle in 2 years or less.

Brian

hey 3k are you white ? are you proud to be white ? then why am I a racist for saying it. there is another post here at mm called "angry african american people" read it ! I said and I quote "if I built a N.A.A.W.P. am I wrong" if there was a "white history month" would that be wrong ? heck no. I also said some other things- you can go read them. I have a big problem with ILLEGAL ALIENS crossing my countries border- I must be racist ! I have a bigger problem with 5 black people mutliating and killing and raping a white man and woman- I must be a racist ! I have an even BIGGER problem when a white person does something that horrifying ! it makes us ALL look bad. as is usual with uninformed liberals like yourself- you are minimizing this because you don't like me- COOL- I've said it a thousand times lady- I could give a fat bucket-o-whale-turds if YOU like me ! if my remarks bother you- tough poopy- if my remarks make you think I'm a racist- then maybe I am- your opinion means so little to me I could care less.

this is a reverse racist crime.

I write about things like this when they (the DEFENDANTS are white)
I think anyone who does this to another person- on purpouse- unprovoked- any COLOR- deserves to have the VICTIMS families kill thier asses ! I must be a racist !

these 5 DEFENDANTS ARE BLACK- oh my goodness- is this a mistake, black people are such nice folks they could'nt have done this- my oh my- it MUST have been a white persons fault. oops I am a WHITE MAN I had better NOT even write about this because I will be a racist if I do

also, if I am a big FAN of gang violence against other gangs- does this make me a racist ? I figure if these "gangs" are out trying to be "down" and "cool" and killing each OTHER let them ! for every gang member that kills another gang member that takes 2 gang members out of the world, 1 dead and 1 in prison. it makes the place safer for honest regular citizens, black and white and red and yellow and green whatever they are. that is 2 gang members that will NOT be killing nice honest, law abiding americans- of ANY color ! does that make me a racist ?

what ever lady !!!!!

M WAITE, AZ.

Ahhh the old double standard.

Black pride?...OK.

Gay Pride?...OK.

Dedicating February as black history month?... Fine.

Are we ever going to see a white history month?...hmmmm.

White pride?... Oh my God! stop the presses we got us a Racist!

I have to agree I am completley fed up with it.

Yes, I understand the plight of the "African American" and the "Native American".

But the hypersensitivity expressed by some minorities is having a backlash effect.
The whole Don Imus incident is so freaking ridiculous.
Come on America, man up for Christ's sake.
Do I go into catatonoc shock when someone calls me a cracker or white honkey or refers to my Irish heritage as a bunch of drunkards?
Hell no...
Am I a racist?... Hell no.
I give people what I get.
I treat everyone as an individual.
I also don't have my head in the sand.
To listen to the media in general you would believe it to be impossible to be a racist of color.
HH

I can't help myself.

If a Black Man says "Proud to be Black" he is cool and a victim of years of white mans dominance over him. At least according to the major media.

I a White Man says " Proud to be White" he is a Gawdamn racist!!

Where is the White Congressional Caucus Committee when you need them?

Isn't it ironic that I have the name TripleK in this discussion? lol I assure you though it's a mom thing, not a racist thing.

Anyway, I have read your other posts and like I said before, that's what I was basing my observations on as well as this post where you post "I'M PROUD TO BE WHITE!" above some pics of 5 black killers. What kind of message is THAT? "I'm proud to be white because noone of MY race did something this horrendous." "I'm proud to be white because WHITE people don't do this." Honestly...why put that disclaimer "I'm proud to be white!" on a post that shows something terrible that people from a different race did? I don't get that at all and after your other post where you said you didn't care if people called you a racist, I just figured you were furthering your cause or trying to further illustrate your point. And...you used racist terms.

>hey 3k are you white ?
>are you proud to be
>white ?

Yeah, I'm white but I'm not really "proud" to be white. I've never really cared what color I am and never really thought about it. No, I can't say I'm proud to be white. My color doesn't really matter to me. Nobody's color matters to me for that matter. I can honestly say that.

>I
>have a big problem with
>ILLEGAL ALIENS crossing my countries
>border- I must be racist

As do I. And that's not what makes you a racist. An attitude toward a WHOLE race of people based upon the actions of a few are what make people seem racist and I do believe your words from the previous post and then this post made you seem to have a racist attitude.

>! I have a bigger
>problem with 5 black people
>mutliating and killing and raping
>a white man and woman-
>I must be a racist
>! I have an even
>BIGGER problem when a white
>person does something that horrifying
>! it makes us ALL
>look bad.

No, when white people kill, it does not reflect upon me just because I am white. Just as I don't feel that 5 black people killing anyone makes the rest of the race look bad. And I have a HUGE problem with any human being killing another human being PERIOD. No matter what color the victims are and no matter what color the killers are. Do you get where I'm coming from? I'm just not seeing color. I'm just seeing PEOPLE as individuals.

as is usual
>with uninformed liberals like yourself-
>you are minimizing this because
>you don't like me-

I'm not minimizing anything and I never said I don't like YOU. Honestly, I don't feel that way. I can have disagreements with people and still like them. I have disagreements with my friends all the time. It doesn't mean I'm at odds with them or that I don't like them. And, I'm not a liberal. I lean to the left usually, but I'm no liberal. And, I'm not uninformed.

COOL-
>I've said it a thousand
>times lady- I could give
>a fat bucket-o-whale-turds if YOU
>like me ! if my
>remarks bother you- tough poopy-
>if my remarks make you
>think I'm a racist- then
>maybe I am- your opinion
>means so little to me
>I could care less.
>

LOL "fat bucket-o-whale-turds" If you couldn't care less then why are you responding? And yes, your remarks have made me believe you do have a racist attitude. Some of the things you say are racist remarks. I won't go as far as calling you a racist, but I will make you aware that I think your remarks are racist.

>this is a reverse racist crime.

I'm calling it a hate crime...and hate crimes are sometimes racially motivated. I wonder if these people would've done this to anyone though. They are some pretty sick individuals. Have any of them given a reason for their crime? Have any of them said they did it because they wanted to kill a white couple? You say "reverse racist" but, IMO, it is not really reverse racism. There are plenty of people with racist attitudes towards white people too, but I get where you're coming from.

>I write about things like this
>when they (the DEFENDANTS are
>white)
>I think anyone who does this
>to another person- on purpouse-
>unprovoked- any COLOR- deserves to
>have the VICTIMS families kill
>thier asses ! I must
>be a racist !
>
No, I don't think that's racist.

>these 5 DEFENDANTS ARE BLACK- oh
>my goodness- is this a
>mistake, black people are such
>nice folks they could'nt have
>done this- my oh my-
>it MUST have been a
>white persons fault. oops I
>am a WHITE MAN I
>had better NOT even write
>about this because I will
>be a racist if I
>do

But see...some black people ARE nice folks. That's where I'm coming from. To me, you're whole point is that "I'm Proud to be White becasue white folks are such nice folks that they couldn't have done this."

>
>also, if I am a big
>FAN of gang violence against
>other gangs- does this make
>me a racist ?

No, because there are white gangs, there are latino gangs, there are asian gangs, there are polynesian gangs. I'm not a fan of gang violence either. Who the hell is besides gang members?

I
>figure if these "gangs" are
>out trying to be "down"
>and "cool" and killing each
>OTHER let them ! for
>every gang member that kills
>another gang member that takes
>2 gang members out of
>the world, 1 dead and
>1 in prison. it makes
>the place safer for honest
>regular citizens, black and white
>and red and yellow and
>green whatever they are. that
>is 2 gang members that
>will NOT be killing nice
>honest, law abiding americans- of
>ANY color ! does that
>make me a racist ?
>
Nope. That's not racist.

I feel the real problem is the so called Leaders of the black community (I use that term loosly) are not trying to fix the real problems in there community, they are media whores that just want the spot light, and blame everything on THE MAN.
When instead they should be trying to figure out why there is so much violence amongst them selves, what makes them do the things they do, STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY THERE BEHAVIOR AND TRY AND FIGURE OUT WHY THEY BEHAVE THE WAY THEY DO!!!!

I also think white people are part of the problem with there white guilt,(not saying anyone one this fourm has had any so far) instead of responding to them as criminals they treat them like little kids "ohh hes black he didnt know any better" This is BULLS#!% and a true injustice to the black community we dont hold them to the same accountabilty that we would a white person. In essence we are holding them back by giveing them a cruch and telling them to use it.

Are these the only problems out there NO, and this is a problem with all cultures not just blacks.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

WOW. After reading about this crime and some of the racist attitudes and comments flowing around here so freely and naively, I don't feel like I want to say that "I am proud" of anything, rather that I am ashamed to be human.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

These crimes are clearly hate crimes against Whites. That should be obvious. The most obvious case in a long time.

I think the point hunterman67 was trying to make was if it had been 5 white guys who had done that to two African Americans, Rev. Jesse and Rev. Al would be on scene calling for justice. The media would have followed it from day one until the final sentencing. And I totally agree with Mike.

If Rev. Jesse and Rev. Al are really against racism, why are they so quiet? Don't racism and hate crimes go both ways? Maybe they will speak out later?

TK said she never thinks about being white. Well, when you're white you don't have to think about it. It's not her fault, nor does any white person really understand what it's like to be black. I wish all black people could say they don't think about being black.

Eel

1st let me say that I have chosen a new "signature" thats says "I am proud to be white" I chose this about 2 full weeks PRIOR to me even posting this article so for 3k to say I "put it next to the 5 DEFENDANTS" is not true. I chose it because of the other post I made about "african american angry people" where it was also mentioned that all ANYONE hears about these days is "the PROUD BLACK MAN", and "N.A.A.C.P.", and the reverends al and jesse (that should be a talk show or sitcom). I chose it not because I have anything personal against any color- the color did not cut of that mans penis and rape him in front of his wife, the color did not cut that womans breast off- lord only knows what they did to that white woman and light them on fire and shoot them- color did NOT do that- those DEFENDANTS did that- and yes "cover your ears kids" THEY ARE BLACK !!!!! they deserve to be placed in a chair, held down, and killed- DEAD !!!!! I volunteer. you know that reminds me of a story here in arizona. it seems this "defendant" was strung out on drugs and at gunpoint carjacked a woman from her work as she was leaving, he held her at gun point as he raped, stabbed, then ultimately had to shoot her because even after cutting her throat to the bone she would NOT die. well the man was caught, and jailed. but BEFORE the media could get ahold of anything or you even really hear about it the detectives told the husband what they had and that they caught him and where they were taking him. well no one really thought it out but the husband. the husband punched out three of the officers and was arrested immediately, now this is a small county really- with only ONE big jail where EVERYONE goes no matter the crime. the husband was booked in to the jail and left in the gen pop cell. I am going to tell you that the DEFENDANT was found, and after they tazed the husband to remove him they used garbage bags to pick up the pieces of the DEFENDANT. the carjacker was killed and literally torn up- I will leave that for you to think about. the carjacker was BLACK, the woman who was raped and brutally killed was WHITE, her husband was WHITE. justice served ! that husband was senteced to 3 years probation. there is NOT alot of black sentiment around here before, during, or after. and there is alot of colored people that live down here ! you tell me what you think of that- was it a race crime, a hate crime, or a husband doing what all people have done for thousands of years !
those 5 DEFENDANTS are BLACK, the VICTIMS are WHITE !!!!! call it what you will lady- the left has now, as always buried thier heads in the sand and hoped for the best. I am NOT going to apoligize to ANYONE for being A PROUD WHITE MAN !!!!! I am not in the arian brotherhood either- I am what I am.
somebody somewhere made me WHITE, and others BLACK-
I DID NOT CHOOSE IT NEITHER DID THEY BUT I WON'T APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I AM !!!!! I don't drive around with I hate blacks on my shirt, I don't really hate mexicans- but they are on my poopy list big time ! I don't burn crosses, I know for a fact NO ONE in my family ever owned slaves, never hung anyone- so I am NOT going to cower down and apologize for being A PROUD WHITE MAN.

M WAITE, AZ.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-13-07 AT 10:28PM (MST)[p]To the HYPER-SENSIVIVE AMERICA OUT THERE..

I AM WHITE AND DAMNED PROUD OF IT!!!!

CALL AL SHARPTON AND THE "REV" JESSE JACKSON ON ME.. PLEASE!! SOMEBODY TELL THEM THERE IS A WILD MANIAC WHITE MAN WHO IS SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS THAT HE IS PROUD OF HIS HERITAGE!! TELL THEM HE'S CALLING THE BLACK COMMUNITY OUT ON ALL OF THEIR DOUBLE STANDARD CRAP THAT IS PERMIATING THE AMERICAN MEDIA AND PHYCHE!! TELL THEM THAT HE BELIEVES THAT THE AMERICAN SOCIETY DOESN'T OWE THEM OR ANY OTHER "MINORITY GROUP" A GAWDAMN THING ANYMORE!! HE'S SAYING THAT ALL THE THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST ARE INDEED THAT.. THE PAST..THEY ARE OWED NOTHING IN TODAYS AMERICA.. TELL THEM THAT IT IS THEY, IN FACT, THAT IS CREATING THE BIGGEST RIFT IN AMERICAN SOCIETY THESE DAYS. TELL THEM THAT HE IS SAYING THAT IT IS THEY, WHO IN FACT, ARE THE LEADERS IN AMERICAN RACISM IN TODAY'S SOCIETY AND THE ONLY DIFFERNECE BETWEEN THIERS AND WHITE HATE GROUPS IS THAT THE MEDIA COVERS THEIRS AND ACTUALLY PROMOTES IT BY SHOVING IT DOWN AMERICA'S THROAT.. TELL THEM THAT HE'S SAYING THAT SHOULD THEY WANT TO BE CLASSIFIED AS "AFRICAN" AMERICANS, THEY SHOULD EITHER BE BORN THERE AND IMMIGRATED HERE, OR TO HELL WITH WITH THEM.. OR MOVE BACK TO AFRICA.. AMERICAN BLACKS THESE DAYS ARE ABOUT AS "AFRICAN" AS MIGUEL WHO IS FROM FROM CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO...

I could go on forever on this one.. you get the point

KKK, if what you say is true, I am ashamed to share the same skin color and basic European heritage as you.. you have no spine and are the most left-wing individual i have ever seen on a hunting site.. Come to think of it, Peta is ALWAYS trying to sneek one of their own into sites like these.. HMMM??
you are either a liar, or a really good actress who is really just playing all of us for the fool.. I will speak on my own on this one and say with all the HATE I can muster over a typewriter.. PISS OFF!!!

I am just sick to death of all the double standards in this country.. When was this country castrated?? Cuz I musta been asleep when it happened. It seems like it happened right under my nose, and then before I knew it, POW.. now we live in this God forsaken hellhole society that I am ashamed to be a part of.. When did it become a crime and a shame to be a white American male and be proud of it?? When did become racism to be prideful of your heritage if you are white?? Black Americans sure as hell can show their black pride.. They have their own colleges, college funds, channels, churches.. hell, they even get their own MONTH! Why can't I be prideful of the blood and guts that my WHITE forefathers spilt into the American soil fighting to make this country the best on earth?? I feel so sorry for all of them who died for this country and now for what?? This?? They must be all rolling in their graves right now.. I am almost ashamed to call myself an American.. and I say that with a hanging head..

I am not hater of any color or race.. I am a hater of any person or group of persons who ventures to the polar extremes of society and demands that the others in the country must bow down before them and their ideals.. wheather that be Islamic radicals, white power movements, Latin "Chicano" pride clubs, whatever..
You can go on one end with the Neo Nazis...And then you have the other end of the spectrum with the NAACP and all the crap that they propagate and slander.. they are both HATE groups. Just opposite ends of it.. but the end result is the EXACT same.. hate..

I am deeply saddened by the events that happened in the story above..I am even more sad in the fact that Anna Nicole's skank life story is more important to the media than real news like this is these days..

You want to see hate, look at the pics of the black individuals above and you will see the definition of hate..

>1st let me say that I
>have chosen a new "signature"
>thats says "I am proud
>to be white" I chose
>this about 2 full weeks
>PRIOR to me even posting
>this article so for 3k
>to say I "put it
>next to the 5 DEFENDANTS"
>is not true.

Yes it is. You say it at the TOP of your original post as well as in your sig. Go back up there and look. There it is and then there are the defendants and the whole grisly story.

you know that
>reminds me of a story
>here in arizona. it seems
>this "defendant" was strung out
>on drugs and at gunpoint
>carjacked a woman from her
>work as she was leaving,
>he held her at gun
>point as he raped, stabbed,
>then ultimately had to shoot
>her because even after cutting
>her throat to the bone
>she would NOT die. well
>the man was caught, and
>jailed. but BEFORE the media
>could get ahold of anything
>or you even really hear
>about it the detectives told
>the husband what they had
>and that they caught him
>and where they were taking
>him. well no one really
>thought it out but the
>husband. the husband punched out
>three of the officers and
>was arrested immediately, now this
>is a small county really-
>with only ONE big jail
>where EVERYONE goes no matter
>the crime. the husband was
>booked in to the jail
>and left in the gen
>pop cell. I am going
>to tell you that the
>DEFENDANT was found, and after
>they tazed the husband to
>remove him they used garbage
>bags to pick up the
>pieces of the DEFENDANT. the
>carjacker was killed and literally
>torn up- I will leave
>that for you to think
>about. the carjacker was BLACK,
>the woman who was raped
>and brutally killed was WHITE,
>her husband was WHITE. justice
>served ! that husband was
>senteced to 3 years probation.
>there is NOT alot of
>black sentiment around here before,
>during, or after. and there
>is alot of colored people
>that live down here !
>you tell me what you
>think of that- was it
>a race crime, a hate
>crime, or a husband doing
>what all people have done
>for thousands of years !

That's a horrible story, but why does the race of the people involved even matter? I would still feel the same way about both of the killers no matter what their race.

>
>those 5 DEFENDANTS are BLACK, the
>VICTIMS are WHITE !!!!! call
>it what you will lady-
>the left has now, as
>always buried thier heads in
>the sand and hoped for
>the best.

What? The left? Who are you talking about? And again...why does the race of the people involved matter? I still say it's not getting alot of national press because it's not about the popular people the national press is now obsessed with.

>I am NOT
>going to apoligize to ANYONE
>for being A PROUD WHITE
>MAN !!!!! I am not
>in the arian brotherhood either-
>I am what I am.
>somebody somewhere made me WHITE, and
>others BLACK-
>I DID NOT CHOOSE IT NEITHER
>DID THEY BUT I WON'T
>APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I AM
>!!!!!

And neither am I. I just don't feel the same pride you do to be a white person, I guess. Should I feel proud to be white? I'm proud of alot of things in my life, but being white is really not one of them. At the same time, I'm not going to apologize for being white either. I am what I am too.

HOLE-E-POOPY !!!!!

FREAKING DITTO SCOTTYBOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M WAITE, AZ.

hole-e-poopy
FREAKING DITTO SCOTTYBOY !!!!!

M WAITE, AZ.

>TELL THEM HE'S CALLING
>THE BLACK COMMUNITY OUT ON
>ALL OF THEIR DOUBLE STANDARD
>CRAP THAT IS PERMIATING THE
>AMERICAN MEDIA AND PHYCHE!! TELL
>THEM THAT HE BELIEVES THAT
>THE AMERICAN SOCIETY DOESN'T OWE
>THEM OR ANY OTHER "MINORITY
>GROUP" A GAWDAMN THING ANYMORE!!
>HE'S SAYING THAT ALL THE
>THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN THE
>PAST ARE INDEED THAT.. THE
>PAST..THEY ARE OWED NOTHING IN
>TODAYS AMERICA.. TELL THEM THAT
>IT IS THEY, IN FACT,
>THAT IS CREATING THE BIGGEST
>RIFT IN AMERICAN SOCIETY THESE
>DAYS. TELL THEM THAT HE
>IS SAYING THAT IT IS
>THEY, WHO IN FACT, ARE
>THE LEADERS IN AMERICAN RACISM
>IN TODAY'S SOCIETY AND THE
>ONLY DIFFERNECE BETWEEN THIERS AND
>WHITE HATE GROUPS IS THAT
>THE MEDIA COVERS THEIRS AND
>ACTUALLY PROMOTES IT BY SHOVING
>IT DOWN AMERICA'S THROAT..

Now see, I do get this point and I don't disagree. I never said one word about Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson. I'll go back to my original point on this too and say that I think they get press because they're so extreme and sensational. I don't think it's because of bleeding heart liberals in the press. That's what I disagreed with hunterman about.

>
>KKK, if what you say is
>true, I am ashamed to
>share the same skin color
>and basic European heritage as
>you.. you have no spine

Oh please. I've got more spine than most people I know. I just don't get the whole "white pride" stuff. Seriously, why am I supposed to be "PROUD TO BE WHITE"? I'll agree with JB and say that I'm thankful to be white. I'm thankful that I happen to live in the easier race that garners way more automatic respect. But, I don't have a thing to be proud of. It's not the same. To me, saying "black pride" means... let's not hate ourselves for our skin color; let's not let ourselves be demeaned for our pigmentation; let's pull together to bring ourselves up out of of oppression instead. Because they WERE treated like animals and WERE oppressed just because of their skin color. I do realize slavery and segregation are all in the past, but the continuing racist attitudes white people have don't let it all stay in the past. That's all I'm saying, and honestly, I'm not someone who goes around spouting stuff like this, this one just struck a chord with me.

>and are the most left-wing
>individual i have ever seen
>on a hunting site..

No, I'm not really THAT left wing and there does need to be balance in all things so someone on a hunting site that does agree with some ideas deemed "leftist" shouldn't really be that big of a deal. Not everybody around you is going to agree with you all of the time. There is no need to get all worked up and hateful about it though, is there?

Come
>to think of it, Peta
>is ALWAYS trying to sneek
>one of their own into
>sites like these.. HMMM??
>you are either a liar, or
>a really good actress who
>is really just playing all
>of us for the fool..

Yeah...you've found me out. I'm a PETA exec. infiltrating a group of hunters on the internet. I'm the newest secret weapon of PETA. Bwahahahahahahaha Where did this even come from? I am a good actress, but I'm no liar and I'm certainly not with PETA. I simply disagreed with hunterman and pointed out his racist attitude so now I'm with PETA? Such dramatics, Scottyboy.

>I will speak on my
>own on this one and
>say with all the HATE
>I can muster over a
>typewriter.. PISS OFF!!!

And you think Al and Jesse are sensitive? WOW! There's no need to hate, scottyboy. And no, I don't think I'll piss off just because you said to.

>When did it become a
>crime and a shame to
>be a white American male
>and be proud of it??
>When did become racism to
>be prideful of your heritage
>if you are white??

It's not a crime and it's not shameful. You're just not getting my point. IMO, It becomes a racist remark when the context in which the proclamation was used appears as it did in the original post on this thread. I already made my point on that in another post.

Why can't I be
>prideful of the blood and
>guts that my WHITE forefathers
>spilt into the American soil
>fighting to make this country
>the best on earth?? I
>feel so sorry for all
>of them who died for
>this country and now for
>what?? This?? They must be
>all rolling in their graves
>right now.. I am almost
>ashamed to call myself an
>American.. and I say that
>with a hanging head..
>

Why are you so sensitive over this? And in one instance you say America is the best country on earth but yet, you're ashamed to call yourself an American? WHo's the drama queen now, Scottyboy? I feel sorry for all the soldiers who died for this country too. And BTW...not all of them have been WHITE. But I just don't get why any dead soldier's skin color matters.

> I am not
>hater of any color or
>race.. I am a hater
>of any person or group
>of persons who ventures to
>the polar extremes of society
>and demands that the others
>in the country must bow
>down before them and their
>ideals.. wheather that be Islamic
>radicals, white power movements, Latin
>"Chicano" pride clubs, whatever..
> You can go on one
>end with the Neo Nazis...And
>then you have the other
>end of the spectrum with
>the NAACP and all the
>crap that they propagate and
>slander.. they are both HATE
>groups. Just opposite ends of
>it.. but the end result
>is the EXACT same.. hate..
>
So, where do you fall in? Because obviously you are carrying some hate issues youself. You're speaking to me with such hate over a disagreement I had with somebody else. What's up with that?

>I will speak on my
>own on this one and
>say with all the HATE
>I can muster over a

>
>I am deeply saddened by the
>events that happened in the
>story above..I am even more
>sad in the fact that
>Anna Nicole's skank life story
>is more important to the
>media than real news like
>this is these days..
>
As am I. On that we can agree. I think it's sick that Anna Nicole leads the news EVER.

>You want to see hate, look
>at the pics of the
>black individuals above and you
>will see the definition of
>hate..

Well, I can also look at YOU, scottyboy since you said that:

>I will speak on my
>own on this one and
>say with all the HATE
>I can muster over a

Why throw yourself into the same category as those people?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-07 AT 12:03PM (MST)[p]Bottom line, 2 innocent people were tortured, raped, then murdered. This story is absolutely horrific and makes me sick.

I think Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are two of the biggest racists in America. I think Don Imus is a tool shed, but I also think that it shouldn't matter what color people are. There are white people that have committed similar hate crimes against black people. It goes both ways.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-14-07 AT 11:17AM (MST)[p]<<<To me, saying "black pride" means... let's not hate ourselves for our skin color; let's not let ourselves be demeaned for our pigmentation; let's pull together to bring ourselves up out of of oppression instead.>>>

TK, Thats all well and good, if thats what they were doing, but they continue to allow people like al and jessy to act as the leaders of the black community when they are the biggest problems in the community(and the biggest raceists), and then when someone like Obama, or Colon Pal, or Bill Cosby comes into the picture, who are educated black men with alot of respect, they become Uncle Toms.
I am not saying that all blacks are this way there are plenty of them that cant stand the Rev's. but they are not the majority by any means.
I will agree that, that is were Black Pride started off at, but by todays standards its a far cry from meaning anything close to that by the majority of blacks.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

"To me, saying "black pride" means... let's not hate ourselves for our skin color;"

WAKE UP LADY! What It really means is "WE HATE WHITEY!"

WHY DO YOU THINK THE YOUNG AFRICAN/AMERICANS HATE BILL COSBY BUT LOVE SNOOP DOG, ICE T, AND ALL THE OTHER WHITEY HATERS?

>I will agree that, that is
>were Black Pride started off
>at, but by todays standards
>its a far cry from
>meaning anything close to that
>by the majority of blacks.
>
I don't know about majority, but I will have to agree with that. And I will agree that Al and Jesse do seem to make more problems. I do "get" that part of hunterman's posts and honestly I don't ever pay attention to anything Jesse and Al say because they're so extreme.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom