THIS OUGHTA HELP THINGS!!!

247295079_10221068873531146_6563935014972272627_n.jpg
247223023_4485065164917712_24125642912027892_n.jpg

As the director of photography she may have been standing behind the camera that was being used to film a scene with a front on shot being fired and the gun should have had a blank round and not a live round.
RELH

Her husband will become a millionaire before it is over. I am just waiting to see how many of them play the blame game on each other. That asst. director or Thell Reed's daughter will be in line for the scapegoat.
RELH

It’s a good thing it didn happen to a liberal loon who is predisposed to conspiratorial thinking.

Could you imagine the wild murder plots such a person could dream up? I wonder who plays the leading role?

Baldwin and the hollywood pukes would be wise to keep quite about this as far as pushing a cancel gun culture narrative goes.

What this clearly demonstrates is proper firearms training is a must and that the person themselves operate the firearm to kill someone.

Hard to believe they don't train everyone who handles a firearm. Everyone knows when you pick up or get handed a gun to check it. How he didn't know to check the gun if it was loaded, and if so, what it was loaded with, is beyond me.

And if I hear they leave that to the "armorer" or whatever, I'll puke...

Film crews were regularly walking off set because of unsafe working conditions. Baldwin was one of the producers and is therefore liable. Completely liable.

Should be a law when filming a movie that you cannot have bullets on set. (Really don’t understand why you would need them and how they even got mixed up). That law would be enough to put him and others involved in setting up firearm for the scene behind bars.

I gotta give him credit though. Pretty good gun slinger to get two with one shot.

Live rounds should never be within 5 miles of a movie set. I thought of that back when I was in third grade.
What is it with you Californians and gun control? I’m sorry I can’t get behind this logic. Anytime there’s an accident with guns Californians race to “fix” the problem. Sure give them 5 miles and before you know it they will get it changed to 10….

Her husband will become a millionaire before it is over. I am just waiting to see how many of them play the blame game on each other. That asst. director or Thell Reed's daughter will be in line for the scapegoat.
RELH
So you’re against compensation due to negligence at work? Wow….

What is it with you Californians and gun control? I’m sorry I can’t get behind this logic. Anytime there’s an accident with guns Californians race to “fix” the problem. Sure give them 5 miles and before you know it they will get it changed to 10….
I'm sticking with the 5 mile minimum, and that's as the crow flies. We can't afford to lose any more Hollywood film makers.

Hard to believe they don't train everyone who handles a firearm. Everyone knows when you pick up or get handed a gun to check it. How he didn't know to check the gun if it was loaded, and if so, what it was loaded with, is beyond me.

Better get a bucket!!

Should be a law when filming a movie that you cannot have bullets on set. (Really don’t understand why you would need them and how they even got mixed up). That law would be enough to put him and others involved in setting up firearm for the scene behind bars.

I gotta give him credit though. Pretty good gun slinger to get two with one shot.
Another gun control nut case.

I can remember years ago watching a documentary about making movies in the early days of Hollywood.

They had a part where they talked about shootouts and prop guns and knives. They were talking about how often actual firearms with live ammunition were used.:eek:

They showed a scene from a James Cagney gangster movie. If I remember correctly was Cagney get chased and in a shoot out with the g-men. There's a shot where he pokes out from a brick wall and takes a few shots with a pistol before ducking behind the brick. As soon as his head disappears the bricks explode in dust as a wave of bullets hit them. In actuality they dropped a piece of 3/4 plate behind the wall. As soon as Cagney dropped below the wall they had a guy with an actual Tommy gun dump a clip of .45's into the bricks.? it looked real BECAUSE IT WAS REAL!

Those were the days.

I'm sticking with the 5 mile minimum, and that's as the crow flies. We can't afford to lose any more Hollywood film makers.
Are you saying crows are the only bird that flies straight? Why not as the bird flies?

A really good example at how out of touch and hypocritical Hollywood / Liberals are.
They don't know squat about firearms (or anything else for that matter) yet have a need, apparently to tell me how to live every aspect of my life.

A really good example at how out of touch and hypocritical Hollywood / Liberals are.
They don't know squat about firearms (or anything else for that matter) yet have a need, apparently to tell me how to live every aspect of my life.
How is this accident political? Why must you sissy la las make it political?

We train people at work constantly, and they get hurt. To assume that a 10-minute safety training will educate these guys, maybe a bit far-fetched. I've known "seasoned" hunters that have discharged firearms when they shouldn't.
This does not excuse the incompetence of the people on the set, but there is no training, or laws, that protect the ignorant.

This is just what happens when someone that’s never been around guns is handed one. If he was raised around guns, he would have a level of respect for them that would have prevented this. I’m not an actor, but if I was in a scene that involved gun play, I would be checking the gun myself. I would not accept someone else safety checking it for me. That’s the issue. Actors not trained in guns. Now this happens and it reinforces their belief that guns are bad. Training isn’t a 2 hour classroom time, it’s longer than that. Look at Keanu Reeves, he trained like hell for his role in the John Wick movies and it shows. I doubt he would accept someone telling him the gun is cold or pulling the trigger unless he personally checked it.

Riiiight. Because on set of a fricking movie you should check to make sure there isn’t real bullets in the gun. Yeah ok ??????

Actors are not trained in guns. Two secs later gives example of actor using guns in movie ?

And Here We Go:

Any risk is too much risk in auto accidents.

Ban booze to prevent deaths from DWI and then we'll talk. I'll wait patiently...

Baldwin was careless and made a bad assumption.

Not my fault, and I refuse to take punishment from it.

And Here We Go:

There "will be no more 'live' weapons on the show," he wrote in a note, first reported by The Hollywood Reporter and confirmed by The Associated Press.

Instead, he said, the policy would be to use replica guns, which use pellets and not bullets, with muzzle flashes added in post-production.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
That makes no sense whatsoever.

When I was little I was told by everybody I cared to listen to that every gun should be treated as if loaded. Then every once in awhile there would be a smack to the back of the head as a reminder. Seems like that would alleviate this and most accidental gun related deaths

One old rule that still stands true today as it was yesterday.

Treat EVERY gun as if it was loaded make sure if you touch it you have checked it for Bullets.

Also who was the moron that was in charge of the guns? Other people on the set say there were two other accidental discharges of guns on the set before this.

One old rule that still stands true today as it was yesterday.

Treat EVERY gun as if it was loaded make sure if you touch it you have checked it for Bullets.

Also who was the moron that was in charge of the guns? Other people on the set say there were two other accidental discharges of guns on the set before this.

That's what I Was Wondering as Well?

Some People Were Smart enough to Say:F'This & Left!

Is this another one of those Tristate riddles? :)
No. Not a riddle. I just know there are other projectiles that can come out of firearms beside bullets.

I think they had an actor years ago get killed by a separated case from a blank and I know when I went to a dog trial they were using shotgun blanks. At the beginning there was a safety meeting and the guy running it shot a blank into a watermelon to show us that the plastic stopper in the blank could still cause a fatality.

No. Not a riddle. I just know there are other projectiles that can come out of firearms beside bullets.

I think they had an actor years ago get killed by a separated case from a blank and I know when I went to a dog trial they were using shotgun blanks. At the beginning there was a safety meeting and the guy running it shot a blank into a watermelon to show us that the plastic stopper in the blank could still cause a fatality.
That would be Jon-Erik Hexum. He put a 44 mag loaded with blanks to his temple while messing around. The wad from the blank killed him.

I can't place the blame on Alec Baldwin at all. They are shooting a movie FFS so the argument to check to see if its loaded is irrelevant. Like Tristate said it likely wasn't a bullet. What was alec suppose to do open the gun and be like "yup those are blanks".

You guys are worse than the anti's. :ROFLMAO:

Let's just get Alec back at the one thing he was good at, impersonating trump.

I can't place the blame on Alec Baldwin at all. They are shooting a movie FFS so the argument to check to see if its loaded is irrelevant. Like Tristate said it likely wasn't a bullet. What was alec suppose to do open the gun and be like "yup those are blanks".

You can't do a lot of things, SS...and thinking is at the top of that list!!

An BTW, its called personal responsibility. Something they know nothing about. He pulled the trigger. He should have checked the gun first. But they always shift the blame.

The family of the deceased wife/mom won't press charges. It will officially be ruled as an accident an some regulatory agency will impose a fine and required safety training.

Baldwin will become a surrogate "mother" to the kid and volunteer to pay for all college and/or job training.

Next...

The family of the deceased wife/mom won't press charges. It will officially be ruled as an accident an some regulatory agency will impose a fine and required safety training.

Baldwin will become a surrogate "mother" to the kid and volunteer to pay for all college and/or job training.

Next...
Doesn’t the state press charges in a murder/manslaughter case regardless of whether the victim or their family wants that done?

Last edited:
Her name is Hannah Gutierrez. She's 24 yrs. old.

1635191539382.png

Who is Hannah Gutierrez?​

According to a report citing court documents, the gun was one of the three weapons that the film's armorer, Hannah, had set on a cart outside the wooden structure while a scene from the movie 'Rust' was being acted out. According to the Sun, Hannah Gutierrez Reed is the daughter of longtime film industry armorer, Thell Reed. In a recent podcast, Hannah said she had been preparing to take on the role of an armorer since a very young age. She also said she had recently completed her first full-fledged project as a head armorer on a film called 'The Old Way' featuring Nicolas Cage. The assistant director on set, Dave Halls, picked up the gun from the cart and brought it to Baldwin, at the time unaware of the fact that it was loaded with live rounds, the detective wrote. The warrant said that Hutchins was hit by a single bullet in the chest which then struck director Joel Souza who was standing right behind the victim. He's expected to make a full recovery.

The search warrant filed in a Santa Fe, Arizona (My edit: seems the reporter has no idea Santa Fe is in NM) court says that Hall announced "cold gun" before handing it over to Baldwin. After the handover, Halls told Baldwin that the weapon was safe to use. However, the gun was loaded with live rounds and Baldwin pulled the trigger on the set which resulted in the tragedy that the industry is reeling from currently. The Santa Fe County Sheriff's Office had obtained the warrant so investigators could investigate the scene where the shooting took place. They have sought Baldwin's bloodied costume, the weapon that cause Hutchins' death, and other prop guns on set as well as any footage of the shooting that might exist.

Last edited:

So if you Ask dipshit if he had to do it over again what do yo think he would do? The same thing? Just shoot and hope for the best?

I bet the movie industry changes it practice now on scenes where the actor shoots a firearm "at the screen and viewers".

A prop gun should be made unusable with live ammo. Wouldn't be that difficult actually...

So if you Ask dipshit if he had to do it over again what do yo think he would do? The same thing? Just shoot and hope for the best?
Do they check to make sure it’s not a live gernade before they pull the pin? Would you be able to tell? No.

You guys need to go rub one off.

I've been back and forth on this topic for the last few days. I think he should be charged for Involuntary Manslaughter due to Criminal Negligence, but as the producer, not as the shooter. Still seems a little crazy as I type this, but if someone can be charged this way for leaving a child in a hot car, then a producer who has already had safety complaints to the level that people are quitting, I think it justifies the charge.

With that said, we all know he isn't going to be charged for anything.

I've been back and forth on this topic for the last few days. I think he should be charged for Involuntary Manslaughter due to Criminal Negligence, but as the producer, not as the shooter. Still seems a little crazy as I type this, but if someone can be charged this way for leaving a child in a hot car, then a producer who has already had safety complaints to the level that people are quitting, I think it justifies the charge.

With that said, we all know he isn't going to be charged for anything.

Why?

If I say "cold gun" and hand you a pistol and you shoot someone, it would be on YOU.

I remember hunters safety. Kid is asked to demonstrate good trigger pull(not jerking).

BOOM. Instructor slipped a blank into the gun.

"Never trust a firearm you don't check yourself".

I guarantee non of us ever forget that .

Of course he is guilty of manslaughter from negligence. Kinda textbook example of negligence.

Why?

If I say "cold gun" and hand you a pistol and you shoot someone, it would be on YOU.

I remember hunters safety. Kid is asked to demonstrate good trigger pull(not jerking).

BOOM. Instructor slipped a blank into the gun.

"Never trust a firearm you don't check yourself".

I guarantee non of us ever forget that .

Of course he is guilty of manslaughter from negligence. Kinda textbook example of negligence.

Agreed, but I’m still not clear about why they ever have live rounds on a set. In my mind you shouldn’t need to tell someone it’s cold because the props should always be cold and not even capable of shooting ammunition. Can’t imagine there isn’t technology available to make a realistic looking freakin cap gun that would do the job.

Agreed, but I’m still not clear about why they ever have live rounds on a set. In my mind you shouldn’t need to tell someone it’s cold because the props should always be cold and not even capable of shooting ammunition. Can’t imagine there isn’t technology available to make a realistic looking freakin cap gun that would do the job.

That's the point. That's the negligent part.

I learned a tough lesson my brother and I had a starter pistol and we found out that you could drill the barrel out in Shop class and make it shoot .22 at close range.
Wellllll my brother had taken it to shop class without me knowing it and I was downstairs by his bathroom and when he came out from his shower I told him stop or I'll blow your balls off. He started to say something but I pulled the trigger and there was a blank in the pistol and it shot a flame of fire into my brothers nuts.
He dropped and rolled I thought I had killed him or at least shot his nuts off.
Wellllll he went to the ER and they had to put his balls in gauze and the whole time he was telling me how he was going to beat the s--t out of me when he got better.
My Mom and Dad took my guns away from me for the whole hunting season and at 14 that was the kiss of death as far as I was concerned.
It did however teach me a lesson that I never forgot and my brother well he got better and the story still gets passed around the family all these years later. He told me until his untimely death that he still held his nuts in his hand and rubbed them every once in a while just to make sure they were still there....LOL
And yes I got the crap beat our of me when he got better....

Here’s the update on the SOCO hunter. Manslaughter charges. So I guess it depends on what movie set protocol is. Sorry to bother you Mr Baldwin, move along.

“Dolores County Judge Nathaniel Baca stated that the complaint, filed by the 22nd Judicial District Attorney’s Office, alleges Morosko “unlawfully, feloniously and recklessly caused the death of Gregory Gabrisch” and that Morosko “carelessly discharged a firearm, failing to exercise the degree of reasonable care that would be exercised by a person of ordinary prudence under all of the existing circumstances in a manner that endangered human life.”

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom