This should stifle Cali gun violence.....

Ya you know the guys selling drugs and robbing high end stores will insure the illegal guns they possess and it will likely end mass shootings.

I can see it now.
Hey Roy, his truck sure is nice and that pistol cost $1000 I bet. He must have insurance, go ahead get him to shoot you with a grazer to the leg.

Police, I see you smoked that guy over there for messing with your girl. That is ok, the real problem is your insurance is expired by 3 months, sign here.

Kamala gonna start an criminal insurance fund in addition to her get out of jail free fund for criminals too?

Soon to jump the river. Sometimes I think we are building the fence in the wrong place. And I like California.:confused:

It's genius......lol

I saw this yesterday and when they talked about it, they even said they are going after the legal gun owners. WTF
They want you to carry a insurance policy for liability and also register your guns yearly.
Most people carry liability insurance with their house insurance and our guns are already registered with the state. now we are to register them again. What a folly this has become

“The liability insurance would cover losses or damages resulting from any accidental use of the firearm, including death, injury, or property damage, according to the ordinance. If a gun is stolen or lost, the owner of the firearm would be considered liable until the theft or loss is reported to authorities.

However, gun owners who don't have insurance won't lose their guns or face any criminal charges, the mayor said.”

Mayor Mangina is gunna fix it all.

I'm with Blue. We do need a wall, on the Cali border.

Better yet. Let's make a deal with Mexico.

They can have Cali.

We get Selma Hayek.

It would take a little pressure of us gun owners. "I know my loaded gun is not pointed in a safe direction, but that's what insurance is for." One less thing to worry about.

$422 million in gun violence costs? WTF is going on over there?
Clearly you are not a woke accountant. Lemme help:

1) Each cartridge discharged adds heat to the atmosphere, violently raising temps and global warming. $10 damage per shot.

2) Every bullet leaving the muzzle ferociously adds lead poisoning to mother earth. $20 per shot.

3) The sound pollution from guns causes the spotted owls to prematurely abort their eggs. $1000 per spotted owl.

4) Science now says that a complex chemical reaction from powder burning combined with cow farts leads to CO2 emissions that rival a traffic jam in LA. $1000,000 per day.

$422 million? Easy peasy man...

One thing you notice about our left wing liberal lawmakers here in CA. State and local. Everytime they pass a new anti gun law, there is always a new fee attached to it that goes to their coffers. The word "tax" is a bad word, so fees have become the new revenue maker for the state.
They will collect the fees, and fail to return the money after the courts rule this law as being unlawful.
San Jose should pass a fee on being a gang banger. The city would get rich from all the Mexican gang bangers that call San Jose home.
RELH

Last edited:

1) Each cartridge discharged adds heat to the atmosphere, violently raising temps and global warming. $10 damage per shot.

2) Every bullet leaving the muzzle ferociously adds lead poisoning to mother earth. $20 per shot.

3) The sound pollution from guns causes the spotted owls to prematurely abort their eggs. $1000 per spotted owl.

4) Science now says that a complex chemical reaction from powder burning combined with cow farts leads to CO2 emissions that rival a traffic jam in LA. $1000,000 per day.

WOW! Didn't realize how much I was destroying the world with each shot!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Boy! I am in trouble with the global climate left wing liberals for being such a destroyer of our climate. When I was completing in state wide pistol matches, I was shooting 1500 to 2000 rounds per month just to stay in competition and make Distinguished Master rating.
RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom