This year's pics

12pointer

08140381.JPG
08100190.JPG
08140374.JPG
08140371.JPG
IMAG0328.JPG

08140380.JPG

I just hope that heavy 10 in the first and third pic sticks around my property. Whitetails are kind of funny, some stay in my area all year and others are there in the summer then move several miles away when they turn hard horn.

Sometimes that can benefit you as well as a big deer that spent the summer somewhere else will move into your area.

Kinda drives me nuts though.

I just hope that heavy 10 in the first and third pic sticks around my property. Whitetails are kind of funny, some stay in my area all year and others are there in the summer then move several miles away when they turn hard horn.

Sometimes that can benefit you as well as a big deer that spent the summer somewhere else will move into your area.

Kinda drives me nuts though.
That 10 is my dream whitetail with the webbing, mass, and cool brows! I understand what you’re saying about them moving around, very frustrating when you have a good one around but it gives you hope if you don’t because come rutting time you never know what might show up

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom