Drooper is back.
IMAG1043.JPG
IMAG0225.JPG

IMAG0849.JPG

08120074.JPG
08140332.JPG

08150367.JPG
08160615.JPG

Been waitin on this thread! Hope he spends a bit more time on the right side of the fence this year!

He spends way more time on the neighbors property than mine, but who knows, I might get lucky. I'll be in Colo. first rifle elk and won't get back till the 22nd of Oct. so I'll miss the first 3 weeks of bow season?:mad:. Almost makes me want to turn my elk tag back.

Had no idea He'd get that much bigger.

I've got a bad feeling I'm going to end up taking my neighbors picture with him:cry:.
If He'd hunt that food plot in the last two pics. every evening for two or three weeks He'll kill him.

I'd be turning the elk tag in and putting in every minute I could on that buck. They don't come around very often. Thanks for sharing

It's good to have options! And an option to consider...Since you don't want your neighbor killing him, I'll come and hunt him for you!! :unsure:

Headed your way next week for a scouting trip!

I'd be turning the elk tag in and putting in every minute I could on that buck. They don't come around very often. Thanks for sharing
I should but I need my mountain fix. :D If that deer spent more time on my property I would but he only comes on it once or twice a year.
Neighbor will be in Mexico till the 15th of Oct. and if I hunt the whole first season I'll get back on the 22nd.
You can bet If I kill opening day of elk I'll be hightailing it back home.

I should but I need my mountain fix. :D If that deer spent more time on my property I would but he only comes on it once or twice a year.
Neighbor will be in Mexico till the 15th of Oct. and if I hunt the whole first season I'll get back on the 22nd.
You can bet If I kill opening day of elk I'll be hightailing it back home.
I hope you get him. Unless your neighbor is Tiffany Lakosky I hope she gets him, no offense. She's just better looking than you.

Hey 12, I know where Droopy went. I saw him while I was scouting last weekend. :D I tied him up next to a corn pile with a bucket of water. I'll come back and get him after the season opens! :cool::cool:
Just be sure and post a picture when you get him. ;)

Just got back last night, flunked out on elk. Had a 190 plus 5x5 mule deer at 30 yards, but then you always see what you don't have a tag for ?.

Hunted this morning and evening but saw no deer. Doesn't look like they are moving to much yet or maybe just a bad day.

Great buck! Droop never showed back up? How's the rut action? Headed to SD tomorrow for 10 days.

Haven't seen him or got any pictures since I posted those first pics.
I've got 2 tags so I'm still hunting.
Good luck in SD, hope you kill a big one. Keep us posted.
Not much rut action yet, seems to be later this year.

Haven't seen him or got any pictures since I posted those first pics.
I've got 2 tags so I'm still hunting.
Good luck in SD, hope you kill a big one. Keep us posted.
Not much rut action yet, seems to be later this year.

Probably got one locked down in a hole somewhere. He'll come out when he's finished. Corn picked yet?

You're probably right, he usually comes in my woods one time as the rut winds down. I keep hoping a hot doe will drag him by my stand but that's almost a pipe dream. Hardly any corn out at all here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom