Thompson Long Range

Lone_Ridge

I am currently looking into getting a new long range gun set up. I have heard one opinion on Thompson Long Range guns, but am looking for more opinions. Has anyone heard anything or gone through these guys before?

I haven't looked in a while but unless something has changed they just sell run of the mill Weatherby's with run of the mill scopes . you can do better.

Their classes look okay, again you can do better.

it's all about what your expectations are and how much you want to spend. you get what you pay for. there are lots of opinions and I certainly have mine but Thompson's isn't anything I ever considered.

You might get more response on this subject if you ran it on the guns section of the forum.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I went to their shooting course. It is remarkable what they can do with a factory rifle. I shot a 9 inch group at 1000 yards on my first attempt. Their mark v is an accumark with a custom stock. Their scope is matched to to their load for the 30-378. I learned a lot in the course and used their info to set up my own rifle at home. For hunting I think it's the simplest, quickest and easiest system out there. The stuff they teach you will seem so obvious you'll wonder why you never thought of it on your own. Also I never felt like they were trying to sell their rifle. But if you take the course you will want one. I would highly recommend their course.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom