Thought of the day...

Wiszard

Long Time Member
1662140061345.png

We live in a Representative Republic....fools keep electing folks who vote themselves entitlements. America is in Big Trouble imo

And then they think these fools they elect can consume them with fireballs from their eyes so just go along with everything they say and do.

Yes sir I vote, and I encouraging all within my sphere of influence to vote those entrenched Democrats out. NM is 50th in everything we should strive to be 1st in and1st in everything we strive to be 50th . The Democrats have controlled our House in Santa Fe for 80+ years ....hence the results.

Yes sir I vote, and I encouraging all within my sphere of influence to vote those entrenched Democrats out. NM is 50th in everything we should strive to be 1st in and1st in everything we strive to be 50th . The Democrats have controlled our House in Santa Fe for 80+ years ....hence the results.
So you’re a fool…you said so yourself ??. But we all knew that already!

What's really funny is that BuzzH thinks he gets to have an opinion on NM politics, when he aligns with the very scourge that plagues us...

So you’re a fool…you said so yourself ??. But we all knew that already!
Due to your hate of those that follow Jesus... you embarrassed yourself once again. Knock it off SS ! The MM faithful see who you are ...its not a good picture sir .

Though I get frustrated with you... there is Good News my friend...Jesus's Love Button is superglued in the ON Position. He tells us " I will never leave or forsake you" , that's the good news

Though I get frustrated with you... there is Good News my friend...Jesus's Love Button is superglued in the ON Position. He tells us " I will never leave or forsake you" , that's the good news
For you being so into jeebus you sure have a lot of hate towards your fellow bible thumpers

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom