Thoughts?

american_jackal

I was wondering what you think this buck might go?

He is almost a perfectly symmetrical 4x , deep all the way around, tall, and as you can see in has some decent eye guards.

These pics were taken from about 1800yards away.

One person I showed these to said he thinks he would be around 180"

I think he would be north of that myself.

Appreciate ya taking a look

Forkie1.png

Forkie2.png

Forks look deep enough to be 180/185 plus, hard to tell much more with those images. Decent eye guards are good way to pick up that extra 5/6 inches.

You should definitely get closer... His head and body aren't clear to make really good judgements about his rack. Is he 20" wide, or 28" wide..? It makes a difference on spread credit as well as my guess at his main beam length, which in turn helps with the other tine estimates...

He could be 180+ even if he is not very wide. I have a friend with a 182" buck that only has a 23" outside spread (so like 20" inside spread credit), the thing has forks for days, similar to what this buck looks like...

Go find him this season and see what he's turned into.!! :);)

You should definitely get closer... His head and body aren't clear to make really good judgements about his rack. Is he 20" wide, or 28" wide..? It makes a difference on spread credit as well as my guess at his main beam length, which in turn helps with the other tine estimates...

He could be 180+ even if he is not very wide. I have a friend with a 182" buck that only has a 23" outside spread (so like 20" inside spread credit), the thing has forks for days, similar to what this buck looks like...

Go find him this season and see what he's turned into.!! :);)
He is about 2" wider then his ears on each side. I would say he is about 24-25" wide. HIs forks are almost identical to each side. Both fronts and backs are deep.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom