Tick tock Christmas in June

Must be a NR only thing today. I know we have three deer tags since we're chasing monster doe Muleys ;) this year as residents (chasing bucks in Montana, can't freaking wait). No hit to the CC or update in the system.

Think they’re done?

my hunt had 60% odds last year with 10 points, and I had 11 this year.

anything on elk??

shoukd get my meat hunt.

OSU 92, they cut tags in 67 3rd and 4th, but added tags in 2nd, muzzy and archery.

Rich
Well, it’s not a horrible thing after drawing a good Nevada muzzleloader tag plus I should draw a great AZ Coues tag later this month. Thanks for the update though. Wasn’t aware.

I went after 67, 3rd season with 18 points as a NR and did not draw. Point creep was pretty serious on 67.
Point creep was pretty big In 67 this year. I entered the draw with 16 points and figured that even after the tag reductions I had a high probability to draw, so long as the the point creep was not more than 1.

Point creep was pretty big In 67 this year. I entered the draw with 16 points and figured that even after the tag reductions I had a high probability to draw, so long as the the point creep was not more than 1.

I'm assuming you are a NR? Did you apply for 3rd or 4th? I drew 4th as a resident with 13 points.

Can’t wait to see the draw odds when they come out.
Last year with 1 point it was 60% odds, 3 in our group put in with 1 and no one drew.
We did have 1 draw with 2.

Here you go

8B229477-D387-4D41-A29A-ED4B0F0BDC7D.jpeg

Our group drew Unit 31/32 Third Season Tags! I am looking forward to hunting Colorado again in November.

Hawkeye

18 PP and failed to draw a 66 3rd deer tag. What a bummer. I had this tag two years ago and had to tr=ur it in when I was injured.

I applied for 67 4th with 22NR points and did not draw. Took 21 last year, so I thought I'd get it. They did reduce tags from 20 to 15 I believe as well. Bummed, guess I'll apply for the 3rd season next year.

CC got hit for two elk tags, looks like my brother and I will be archery hunting elk in CO this year. My Bro got his archery deer tag too.

Our group drew Unit 31/32 Third Season Tags! I am looking forward to hunting Colorado again in November.

Hawkeye
We also got 31/32 3rd tags. Pretty excited to finally have a Colorado deer tag even tho the deer hunting sux so bad nowadays there.

0 for 2 so far with deer and elk. Hopefully will get an antelope tag

What are the odds we will actually be able to apply for secondary draw tomorrow??

I’m just curious to see the list.

I doubt I will be interested in secondary draw. Prob wait for reissue list.

Are there multiple apps to keep tabs on reissue tags or just one? Never used it before, but considering it this year.

What are the odds we will actually be able to apply for secondary draw tomorrow??
I think the odds are very good. Look at the dates on when your 2020 points were added. My deer was May 12 and elk was May 15. They have known for some time what licenses would be on the secondary draw list they post tomorrow.

I think the odds are very good. Look at the dates on when your 2020 points were added. My deer was May 12 and elk was May 15. They have known for some time what licenses would be on the secondary draw list they post tomorrow.
The secondary draw list is posted.

E2E0CD99-FEF2-4A6E-89C1-C90CFCBB836F.png

Straight from the link you posted. But a delay in submitting doesn't mean much. It is open until July 7

Already know by looking at the link that there is nothing of interest in the secondary draw.

Last edited:
1 for 3 at least. Antelope tag!

Been invited to go on a moose hunt in Alaska in September and have to decide whether to do that or grab an elk tag in reissue.

Haven’t missed an elk season in over 20 years. Can’t do both, so it’s a tough call. ?

1 for 3 at least. Antelope tag!

Been invited to go on a moose hunt in Alaska in September and have to decide whether to do that or grab an elk tag in reissue.

Haven’t missed an elk season in over 20 years. Can’t do both, so it’s a tough call. ?

Go to Alaska man. You can hunt elk in 2021.

I drew an antelope buck tag for Unit 3. It was a group tag. My buddy is 73 & always wanted a antelope. Hope we find him a good one.

Go to Alaska man. You can hunt elk in 2021.

In a normal year, no question, I would choose Alaska. But I can drive to Colorado. This crazy virus has me questioning if I should take the risk of flying. And it’s not just how it affects me, but my wife, who has some medical conditions of concern. Will
See how the summer heat affects this thing. ?

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Blue Mountain Outfitters

Unit 10 trophy deer and elk in Northwest Colorado. Guaranteed tags. Call Kent (801) 562-1802

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom