Tick tock.....

I'm guessing probability goes up each day now, but less than 10% chance they post tomorrow. It is always due June 2. Last year they posted June 11 and it was record speed

I'm guessing we won't see results before Thursday with results likely on Friday. With COVID, it could be next week. Hope not!!

Do you live in the area buckhorn?
Yes I lived in Doyle for 16 years. I live in Nevada north of Reno now.
I don’t apply in California anymore but I still know the area really well and know all the ranchers and how to get in and around the private also.

I'm guessing we won't see results before Thursday with results likely on Friday. With COVID, it could be next week. Hope not!!
Cfw has not missed a beat during the whole covid deal. I know an es3, hasnt missed a day in the field yet, essential services. Btw, they are all taking a 10% paycut.

Taking a 10% pay cut AND de-fund the police. Our great nation....

I want to live in Chicago...crime is going up and up and up.

Did you really say ES3? Are we now making up job titles? There is no such position in Fish and Wildlife. An ES is an ES is an ES no matter how much they went to school.

June 9 was posted somewhere, obviously didnt happen. I'm expecting to finally draw for deer. I am just hoping the corona didnt change peoples draw choices too much. I have in my notes June 13 at 2am I got an email last year from CDFW, not sure when was posted on website. It didnt matter to me last year. This I keep checking the website every other hour this year.

June 9 was posted somewhere, obviously didnt happen. I'm expecting to finally draw for deer. I am just hoping the corona didnt change peoples draw choices too much. I have in my notes June 13 at 2am I got an email last year from CDFW, not sure when was posted on website. It didnt matter to me last year. This I keep checking the website every other hour this year.
Yeah I have checked an unhealthy amount of times today..... Last year it was posted to the website on June 11. Hopefully its in the next few days and not next week. Good luck in the draw!

not many draw tags are starting in less than a month......name one??
It would only potentially be an issue for someone who was going to hunt the A zone archery opener on 7/11 and had that hunt as a 2nd choice on their draw app and didn’t want to spend the money buying a second tag A zone tag over the counter...

Horniac

I know what starts the second saturday in July.........but wtf does the draw have to do with that??
Nothing really unless the draw wasn’t done in time for a guy to get his 2nd choice A zone tag in the mail prior to the opener on the 11th...

Horniac

Last year it was available on th 11th. If I remember correctly, it was a midnight type of deal. And no, none of you are drawing MY sheep tag, or elk tag, or....

you Promise SD? Midnight? It’s either Anderson Flat w zero pts or A zone next month. Man , I gotta stay up all night

Imo, it will be tonight. Not waiting up. Goodluck to the lucky peeps. Make some memories.

Yes I lived in Doyle for 16 years. I live in Nevada north of Reno now.
I don’t apply in California anymore but I still know the area really well and know all the ranchers and how to get in and around the private also.
I’ll be moving up your way around February next year. Most likely Gardnerville or Carson Carson City area. I’ll be working near Bridgeport. How are the draw odds for antelope and mule deer in Nevada?

Looking like next week. Wyoming should be next Wednesday, and Oregon on Friday. I dont expect to draw either of those, but there's always a chance.

Their system is currently down so they're doing something....expected to be down until midnight tonight.

Thank you for visiting our California Hunting & Fishing Online License Sales website. The system is expected to be down between 2020-06-11 17:00 and 2020-06-11 17:59. Please try again after that time. Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for visiting our California Hunting & Fishing Online License Sales website. The system is expected to be down between 2020-06-11 17:00 and 2020-06-11 17:59. Please try again after that time. Thank you, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Earlier, it was down from 17:00 to 23:59. That's why I said midnight.

Per the usual in this state, nothing! Sucks to call this state my home state and all I have ever drawn is one x zone deer tag on a crummy year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom