Tiger on roids? No

G

GrandpaNasty

Any one watch the US Open? looks like Tiger has bulked up quite a bit in the past several months. I know he dont do roids but is into heavy workout and good diet. Guy is ripped. Man-boob Phil has got to be jealous

It's kind of funny that the guy that beat tiger was smoking like a chimney the whole time. Tiger is pretty cut though.

Andy

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-07 AT 07:41PM (MST)[p]Man... I was thinking the same thing... dude looked about 2" taller and 50lbs heavier & all muscle. I'll bet "fattie" Phil is home doing "crunches" right now.

RUS

I agree Tiger is working out more. But I also think he dropped a shirt size to show off a little.

A fat chain smokin' loser from Argentina beat him! (a little Don Imus humor for ya)LOL!

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-07 AT 07:39PM (MST)[p]Bug's me a little bit that the winner of the "US Open" needs a interpreter. "Oh well, he beat the best" Had to laugh when the sports caster ask Tiger "you must be devestated' Tiger said " I just won 2nd place in the US Open" What's the matter with these knuckle heads... Bob Costas just pisses me off!

RUS

I hear you RUS! Bob Costas reminds me of the paparazzi. Always digging for some dirt, making snide remarks and trying to bait someone into saying something. I have to admit Tiger has been a class act from day one of his career.

Eel

I've herd that tiger can bench 400 LBS, if its true its really impresive.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom