SOLD Tikka 300 win mag fluted barrel

Brix8984

24.3” 1/10 twist. New takeoff with minor barrel vice marks. $110 net to me tyd.

IMG_7962.jpeg

IMG_7961.jpeg

IMG_7960.jpeg

IMG_7959.jpeg

Another 7 prc. Proof barrel in a rokstock. Action is headed to unknown munitions for some machine work to lighten it up.

Another 7 prc. Proof barrel in a rokstock. Action is headed to unknown munitions for some machine work to lighten it up.
Nice! I’m doing the same thing, but going with Carbon 6 instead. Unknown will be doing the chambering and assembly.

My last one was a carbon six and it shot great. There lead time is just currently longer than proof and with a mil discount the barrels come out to about the same price.
IMG_7356.jpeg

My last one was a carbon six and it shot great. There lead time is just currently longer than proof and with a mil discount the barrels come out to about the same price. View attachment 137062
Nice rifle. I’m going with the Rokstok and 20 inch barrel for a suppressor. Looking forward to having it built, but it will be a long wait.

Nice rifle. I’m going with the Rokstok and 20 inch barrel for a suppressor. Looking forward to having it built, but it will be a long wait.
Thanks! I’m headed the same route but am needing it done a bit earlier is why I went with proof. Wish they had a 20” prefit but had to go with 22”. I’ve carried a 28” 338 lapua around a lot so the 22” with scythe ti should still be shorter ha ha

Thanks! I’m headed the same route but am needing it done a bit earlier is why I went with proof. Wish they had a 20” prefit but had to go with 22”. I’ve carried a 28” 338 lapua around a lot so the 22” with scythe ti should still be shorter ha ha
I’d love to see it when you get it done. Very similar to what I’m having built.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom