Timberline Out fitters

brdhuntr

Looking at hunting elk with this outfit, i have the the points, and has any had any experience with them. Thankyou.

I hunted Elk with them last year. Awesome experience and would do it again in a heart beat. Thomas is a great guy and the whole experience was just as advertised, which is nice when your looking at potential OIL tag.
Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.

Looking at hunting elk with this outfit, i have the the points, and has any had any experience with them. Thankyou.
If you're a NR you don't have the points! There are a lot of us NRs with 20+ points. I'm at 23 for elk myself and there's a lot of us out there. If you're a resident with 20+ points you're odds a pretty good to draw a great bull tag in NV. At 25 pts the archery draw odds are probably over 90% for you to draw as a resident.

I hunted Elk with them last year. Awesome experience and would do it again in a heart beat. Thomas is a great guy and the whole experience was just as advertised, which is nice when your looking at potential OIL tag.
Feel free to PM me if you have any specific questions.
Oilcan, how many points did you have. Thank you.

Ditto BigPig here. I had a 2021 Rocky Mtn BH tag in 114. We hunted our asses off at 11000 feet plus. His sub guides were amazing as well. I was not successful, but it was no fault of timberline, there simply weren't any shootable rams. Thomas Brunson is a class act and the best in the business if you ask me. I can't see you going wrong by employing this guy. Good luck with your draw.

Some people really have no clue as to how different state's point systems work. I have 22 elk and 21 antelope points in NV as a nonresident. Every year I'm hopeful but definitely not surprised when I don't draw.

Some people really have no clue as to how different state's point systems work. I have 22 elk and 21 antelope points in NV as a nonresident. Every year I'm hopeful but definitely not surprised when I don't draw.
I've got 9 points for Bull as a resident. Hell, I have 7 cow points....... And I dont put in for the "sought after" areas only.

This is the difference between "bonus points" and "preference points". In Nevada, your points are squared. So, you have more chances in the draw but it is still random. I have 21 and still can't seem to draw.

JUST FOR THE SAKE OF GOOD CONVERSATION, I HAVE BEEN ASKED IF THERE IS A NOTIBLE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TIMBERLINE GUIDE SERVICE & BULL RIDGE GUIDE SERVICE ???? THEY ELK & DEER HUNT ALOT OF THE SAME UNITS, AND BOTH DO REALLY WELL WITH CLIENTS. I HAVE FRIENDS WITH 22 PLUS POINTS THAT INQUIRE FROM TIME TO TIME. ANY POINTS OF INTEREST WOULD BE INTERESTING TO HEAR. THANKS...............YD.

I'd go with Timberline personally for a few reasons. Main one is the fact that they don't have clients stay in hotels. I personally want to be camped in the general area where we'll be hunting and not driving 3 to 4 hours every day driving back and forth from Ely to the hunting locations.

EXCESS WINDSHIELD TIME IS A GOOD POINT & ADDED COST OF A HOTEL ROOM/ DRIVING CAN BE A DRAG..........NOT TO MENTION LOSS OF SLEEP..........THANKS..........YD.

Some of Timberlines hunts are from motels. Depends on location of the hunt. Obviously these hunts are less than a camp hunt. These guys WILL get you on the best spots

I'd go with Timberline personally for a few reasons. Main one is the fact that they don't have clients stay in hotels. I personally want to be camped in the general area where we'll be hunting and not driving 3 to 4 hours every day driving back and forth from Ely to the hunting locations.
My friend hunted with Timberline several years ago and he was directed to stay in a Motel in Ely...The Bristlecone.

I talked to them last year and if I remember correctly they said they'd stay out in the field in camps or at their facility 40-50 miles north of Ely.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom