Time for sausage ??

JR

Back on the hogs, shot this one out of a herd of 15 today in the drizzle, she is on the bigger side of sows on this place...loaded with fat and will eat good ?
20211208_113616.jpg

Way to go Jeff. From Florida to Ca, you gettin it done! Surprised you didn't get a gator down there!

Way to go Jeff. From Florida to Ca, you gettin it done! Surprised you didn't get a gator down there!
HaHa, don't think it didn't cross my mind, damn near booked a half day hunting iguana's with air rifles in the Keys, it was totally booked for the time we were there..Maybe next time??????

Opportunity abounds! Maybe next time! Your trip put some bugs in my ear for retirement time! A guy can find adventure just about anywhere if you really look!

What butcher do you use? It's getting harder to find a good one.
I have a great friend who has been a butcher for years that does my animals, when he's too busy I use one here close to where we live.They are a bit pricey at times but thier cuts and products are very tasty as well..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom