Time guess game

cjboz

Very Active Member
What time do you think results will post? And if at all today? Must have date and time for your guess. Good luck!!

3:30 today

LAST EDITED ON Jun-12-18 AT 09:36AM (MST)[p]Friday 15th(4:45 am)I bet...2nd was due..
Regs say upto 10 biz days for results to post.
Smacked

Tomorrow....June 13th, 10:40 am...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I just hope it's this week. My guess is Friday at 4:30 so everyone can cool off before calling in on Monday asking why they didn't draw. I just want my sheep tag. Jake if you're the Jake Franklin I'm thinking of, you will be the first to know I promise you that.

Patience! CA is by far the fastest state to crush dreams of any in the West. Less than two weeks from the deadline till the tag Nazi says, ?No tag for you!?

>Patience! CA is by far the
>fastest state to crush
>dreams of any in the
>West. Less than two weeks
>from the deadline till the
>tag Nazi says, ?No tag
>for you!?

Lol...Just about how it goes!

'Ike'

Bowhunter...

LAST EDITED ON Jun-13-18 AT 00:21AM (MST)[p]CA posts the vast majority of its draws between midnight and 2am.

>I just hope it's this week.
>My guess is Friday at
>4:30 so everyone can cool
>off before calling in on
>Monday asking why they didn't
>draw. I just want my
>sheep tag. Jake if you're
>the Jake Franklin I'm thinking
>of, you will be the
>first to know I promise
>you that.

Thanks, amigo!
Fingers are crossed!
Results are up!!!
Nailed the time, haha

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom