TN Whitetail Down

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
Saw this fellow on trail cam several times last week. Hunted him from one of my ladder stands, and he came close, but not close enough. Set up in a climber the next day and he gave me the slip again. After several days of not hunting, got the opportunity on the last day I could bow hunt and took the climber in again, moving closer to what seemed to be a feeding and staging area. At 4:30, texted my BIL a view from the stand and said "at 6:08, a deer is coming through and he'll stop at that big tree in the middle."

6:08 came and went, but he was caught in a traffic jam. He and a couple smaller ones came thru at 6:48, right in front of the big tree! The Parker did it's job! He made it about 50 yards.

Take a look at that bolt. I didn't see him fall, so I circled around where I last saw him. If I had seen the bolt first, I wouldn't have worried about finding him making it far!

IMG_3896.JPG

IMG_3890[4033].JPG

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom