To kill or relocate

I have an idea. Transplant about 100 mountain lions from California, where we can't hunt them, to Utah, where they can shoot them on arrival. Let them out of the pen and 10 minutes later turn the dogs loose. A win win.

I have an idea. Transplant about 100 mountain lions from California, where we can't hunt them, to Utah, where they can shoot them on arrival. Let them out of the pen and 10 minutes later turn the dogs loose. A win win.
You send them lions out, you should get some grizzlies. The bear is on your flag last I looked. mtmuley

Eel you have that wrong. Trap a bunch of lions and turn them loose in Golden Gate Park and the L.A. area. That will change a few minds about protecting them after their pet poodle gets eaten in front of them.
RELH

I wonder if the jigaboos will be frightened if the lions are released in Griffin Park?

Someone took a photo of a mountain lion three houses up from me about a year ago. Lately I've been seeing "Have you seen my dog/cat?" signs posted on telephone poles around here.

LMAO Eel!

Ya See with a Big Pussssy Cat around You Ain't Got Issues with Neighbors Pets!:D

Someone took a photo of a mountain lion three houses up from me about a year ago. Lately I've been seeing "Have you seen my dog/cat?" signs posted on telephone poles around here.

Eel when you see those signs, use your pen to write, "killed and eaten by local mountain lion". Change those dog-cat owners from being mountain lion protectors.
RELH

Eel you have that wrong. Trap a bunch of lions and turn them loose in Golden Gate Park and the L.A. area. That will change a few minds about protecting them after their pet poodle gets eaten in front of them.
RELH
Hell they are showing up in the neighborhoods right now, last night on TV there are three of them in San Mateo that are hunting the neighborhoods right now and getting caught on ring cameras

Deerhunter53 did you bring a few back from your last hunting trip and plant:giggle: them for the lion lovers to mingle with.

RELH

Well if they love their kitties so much they can have them I say....
Shhh it's not called planting it called relocating them in this state.
You want to be politically correct in this state....so you don't get the dogs called out on you....... or Wolves as the case may be

Slightlysober, you know nothing about me and call me a racist! I have/had many friends and employess who are dark in color. Let me enligtenligten you boy. I invited my office manager and one other employee (both black) to go deer hunting on a ranch I was leasing. During the hunt a Cougar walked out in front of us and I whispered shoot that SOB. Instead of shooting they both took off running back to the truck a mere 75 yards away! Once I took care of the situation, I slumbered back to the truck where I asked them WTF happened?? Both were beside themselves as they were scared chitless! Rufus proclaimed that he was definately afraid of wild cats. He proclaimed that's why they call us "jigaboos." Less than a year later Ruf died from the courtesy of a drunk driver.

So, SS for your info, we paid off his mortage so his family wouldn't have to sell. That's being racist. Right?
So, I can assume that you being a big fan of Sheep Shepard that you are a fudge packer. I don't know you SS, but accept it that you are moved by the same sex. Like I said...I don't know you.

Slightlysober, you know nothing about me and call me a racist! I have/had many friends and employess who are dark in color. Let me enligtenligten you boy. I invited my office manager and one other employee (both black) to go deer hunting on a ranch I was leasing. During the hunt a Cougar walked out in front of us and I whispered shoot that SOB. Instead of shooting they both took off running back to the truck a mere 75 yards away! Once I took care of the situation, I slumbered back to the truck where I asked them WTF happened?? Both were beside themselves as they were scared chitless! Rufus proclaimed that he was definately afraid of wild cats. He proclaimed that's why they call us "jigaboos." Less than a year later Ruf died from the courtesy of a drunk driver.

So, SS for your info, we paid off his mortage so his family wouldn't have to sell. That's being racist. Right?
So, I can assume that you being a big fan of Sheep Shepard that you are a fudge packer. I don't know you SS, but accept it that you are moved by the same sex. Like I said...I don't know you.
touching story, it really is. How long did it take you to make it up? No ones buying what you’re trying to sell. And FYI just because they used the term doesn’t make it alright for you too.

I see you decided to bash gay people too. Let me guess, you have gay friends...

sad.

On the lion issue I thinks they should live trap a semiload of them and ship them to DC , open up the Capital doors and WH and let them go ?

On the flag is where it should stay. It would be cruel to the bears to turn them loose in California.
But if you put a fence around Pelosi, Newas, and a few more of their buddies houses and turn a couple brownies lose might make California a lot better.

All remember we are sending a lot of California people to lots of your STATES, LOL
And they are bring those dumber then $hit idea's with them.
But they do bring their money with them,. SOMETIMES
Thanks for lighting the load out here.

If I remember right, the CA. grizzly was a different sub species then the grizzly found in our northern states. The CA. grizzly was larger then the grizzly found in the Rocky mountains and Canada, but not as large as the Alaskan brown bear. The last one was killed around 1922 near the Tejon pass between L.A. and Bakersfield.
RELH

My wife's grandfather is credited with killing the last known grizzly bear in Mendocino Co. He was a government trapper at the time and was highly regarded amongst the local ranchers. At one point the hide was hanging in a bar in Willets.

My wife's grandfather is credited with killing the last known grizzly bear in Mendocino Co. He was a government trapper at the time and was highly regarded amongst the local ranchers. At one point the hide was hanging in a bar in Willets.
That’s kinda weird. How did he feel about bagging the last one around? Back then it was probably viewed as a good thing. It may still be, but I feel like the last one more every day.

That’s kinda weird. How did he feel about bagging the last one around? Back then it was probably viewed as a good thing. It may still be, but I feel like the last one more every day.
I don't think he knew it at the time. He died of a ruptured appendix at a very young age, 37 if I remember. My wife never met him.

My father in law who was very young at the time remembers his dad had a couple dogs (some type of European breed). At the time there were a lot of feral dogs roaming around killing ranchers sheep. He had his dogs trained to run down feral dogs and kill them. I guess it caused quite a stir in town.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom