To much luck, for 1 year.

Newfoundland Mts
My problem is, as you get points you get older. In the last 2 years, I've had 2 different cancers. Then to top it of I had heart surgery yesterday. But if it's the last thing I do (& it probably will be) I'm going.

Which New foundland hunt did you draw?
the late one. But Im putting all the time i can into the Potash hunt. So it is possible We will only be there Nov. 10 to 20th.
I actually have some really good sheep guides for both units. My health is so bad, i just want to have any days covered that they can't be there. its going to take everything I've got to get a desert.

Newfoundland Mts
My problem is, as you get points you get older. In the last 2 years, I've had 2 different cancers. Then to top it of I had heart surgery yesterday. But if it's the last thing I do (& it probably will be) I'm going.
As stated above, getting a ram on the Newfys should not be a big problem, all be it the rams on that rock are small.

The point game does favor us old farts, and by the time we draw, most of us have dodged the grim reaper a time or two. I'm glad you are pushing through Buff! I fought through a heart attack that should have killed me in order to get my last sheep.

Honestly sheep hunting forced me to get in the best shape I can be in, and overall it has enhanced my life in ways most will never comprehend, because they don't get to experience it.
I hope your good fortune does the same for you and your wife! Best of luck Buff, and keep us posted.

Thank you, we think alike. I went to New Zealand & hunted Tahr when my doctor told me not to even think about it. Best, most exciting hunt I've ever had.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom