toad B-zone buck

manny53

Long Time Member
south west of yreka...Marbles

9123unnamed2.jpg

Who got that buck Manny? Stud buck for sure!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Joey I didn't know the guy he was on his way to the taxi marbel mt. Is where he said he got it ... 23" wide what u think he scores lotsa mass...?

Around 145 net is my guess. Maybe not that much but i bet he Books plenty easy enough.

That West side of I-5 way up north, is that recognized as pure blacktail for BnC All Times Records of NABG?

Being i got a B tag for drill, i might make a trip up that way and shoot me one a little better than that! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

If the buck was taken in the Marbles......it would be classified as a Columbian Blacktail by B&C and P&Y. NICE buck for sure.

BOHNTR )))---------->

The line runs up the Scott River from the Klamath and south on hwy 3 through the middle of Scott Valley so yes Marbles is B&C P&Y pure blacktail.

sisq, thanks!, i thought that there was a jag there west of I-5 that wasn't BnC eligible but didn't know the boundary.

I've been lucky to have taken probably 40 trophy Blacktail in my days...they were considered "trophy" for the deer i was hunting in the area i had to hunt. A buck like the one above never lived in our area and of those dandy bucks i've gotten, none were even close to the trophy that this above buck is.

Congrats to the Hunter and thanks to Manny for posting this up.

Joey

Looks like the magpies or Ravens got to it before the hunter found it,the eye and nose look messed up.

>Looks like the magpies or Ravens
>got to it before the
>hunter found it,the eye and
>nose look messed up.

Frozen...

At 23 inches (outlside,it appears to me) I would give him less--maybe only 136. But a stoker blacktail, for sure. Congratulations.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom