Today is the day for cc hits

Nothing yet for me....not that I'll be checking every 20 minutes...

"...I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six..."

Ding ding ding!!!! Wooohooo!!! September bulls, here I come!

*No Pending Transactions*

Hope it just hasn't cycled yet, at a minimum was really hoping my boy would draw a youth or cow tag

Well after 20 points as a NR I have a hit for 650 on my card. At least I'm not on an oxygen bottle yet! Lol

Well, I got hit for $650. I couldnt remember which was my 1st choice. 8 or 6a. Well, after I was on cloud 9, I just saw that my 1st choice was bull elk unit 8 archery. 2nd choice is unit 6a, anterless. I messed up. What are the chances its my 2nd choice.

I had 7 points.

I am not sure. With the frantic, I cant even type or think straight right now. I am currently looking for it.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-19 AT 01:58PM (MST)[p]Robiland - 100% chance of drawing that cow tag as a resident. Maybe with pointgaurd you can return it.

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-01-19
>AT 01:58?PM (MST)

>
>Robiland - 100% chance of drawing
>that cow tag as a
>resident. Maybe with pointgaurd you
>can return it.

I am a non Resident

A buddy and I applied together this year and he put our apps on his Cabela's card. I know Cabela's cards take longer to post than most cards and that you can call the card company to see if there is a pending transaction, but do the pending transactions show up immediately and it just takes a while for it to actually post to the account, or does it even take a while for a Cabela's card to register it as a pending charge? I am sure you can imagine why I am asking - no hits.

>I am not sure. With
>the frantic, I cant even
>type or think straight right
>now. I am currently
>looking for it.

Yes, non-resi Elk tags are $650!

'Ike'

Bowhunter...

>A buddy and I applied together
>this year and he put
>our apps on his Cabela's
>card. I know Cabela's cards
>take longer to post than
>most cards and that you
>can call the card company
>to see if there is
>a pending transaction, but do
>the pending transactions show up
>immediately and it just takes
>a while for it to
>actually post to the account,
>or does it even take
>a while for a Cabela's
>card to register it as
>a pending charge? I am
>sure you can imagine why
>I am asking - no
>hits.

Cabelas switched last year to Capital one Master card. The hits show immediately. I used a Cabelas card.

>Well, I got hit for $650.
> I couldnt remember which
>was my 1st choice.
>8 or 6a. Well,
>after I was on cloud
>9, I just saw that
>my 1st choice was bull
>elk unit 8 archery.
>2nd choice is unit 6a,
>anterless. I messed up.
> What are the chances
>its my 2nd choice.
>
>I had 7 points.

93.3% chance u got the cow tag if u put in for early archery

Congrats all! ChubbyTuna, I may be there with you...we'll see!

Great year to have that tag! Congrats after 23 years u deserve a 400! ChubbyTuna has been released into the coconino

At what point should we abandon all hope of a credit card charge? Will they keep hitting cards for a few days or just today?

>Does anybody know how soon Arizona
>will make the draw results
>available online?

On or before the 15th..

'Ike'

Bowhunter...

A friend of mine and I both had 15 NR points also and we applied separately for Unit 1 archery and didn't draw either. I'm going to have to take Hunters ed so I can go into next year with 17 to try and get ahead of this. Better luck next year.

Might be a few fill in charges for some declined charges, but they dump them all at once. All charge cards show pending charges almost immediately lately. Yes, there is still a chance, one in a million might be not that far off:)

No luck here. Maybe I'll get lucky and get the call that someone has turned there tag in like I did last year.

I'm still holding out hope...About a month ago, when I called G&F, the rep said charges would hit between March 1st and 8th. There's still hope.

Guess I could check my account on the G&F website, but it seems to always lag by several weeks. Naaaa. I don't want to squash my optimism!

Now if they would just update the portal before Utah?s deadline on March 7th. I put in for me and two of my kids. Pulled and elk tag but don't know for who. Time will tell

Looking back at the last few draw cycles, the draw information has been available the Thursday following credit card charges. So, March 7th you should be able to log in your AZGFD account and find out the results.

Woke up this morning to Two non-res $650 charges. I applied my 13 year old and my 9 year old as well as my app. Two of us got super lucky. My 9 yr old will turn 10 4 days before the opener if he pulled a late 22 tag.

Looks like I am in business for an elk hunt in AZ. Might have to put off the Coues hunt for one more year though.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-19 AT 01:21PM (MST)[p]Congrats to the late drawers! Man, down in the dumps, then blamo, you're drawn!

I assume that is just the random draw cycle, whereas last Friday and Monday were the bonus pass rounds?..

Looks like Page McDonald or I will be going antelope hunting in either Unit 10 or 18B!

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom