Too much Goose poop in Denver

DeerHunter53

Long Time Member
It appears the good people of Denver have had enough of the Canadian Geese in the city. There are apparently around 5000 of them downtown.

They are going to herd them up and slaughter them and give the meat to the homeless or low income families.

This is downtown so hunting them is out of the question. They have tried oiling the eggs, using a solution to keep them out but nothing has worked.

So anyone for a Goose dinner?

Good old Denver. Do not want the goose poop downtown, but I bet they will allow the human poop from the homeless on their sidewalks just like L.A. and San Francisco, Seattle, and Portland.

RELH

>Good old Denver. Do not want
>the goose poop downtown, but
>I bet they will allow
>the human poop from the
>homeless on their sidewalks just
>like L.A. and San Francisco,
>Seattle, and Portland.

> RELH

We have seen first hand the piles of chit left on the sidewalks around Denver. Denverite's encourage these vagrants and then whine about goose poop. Terrible dumb... Where are the activist protesting. Haven't heard squat from them but if it was anywhere else other than in their back yard they'd be screaming to save the goose. Lame azz hypocrites...

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

I have said before if you want the CA. liberal activist to stop protecting the mountain lions here, all you have to do is drop off 5 of them in Golden Gate park out side of San Francisco.

If a couple joggers get eaten, those activists would say nothing, but when their Fifi dogs get eaten for lunch, they will scream to high heaven about controlling them.

RELH

The following is an Old Jagerdad Hunters & Trappers Method.

Get a Big piece of Bacon w/Fat. Tie a strong thin line on it. Stretch the line as long as desired. Repeat making additional such Bacon lines. Drop the Bacon near their feeding areas. Stretch the line to a strong anchor point. Place the other Bacon lines out in nearby feeding areas Separated by the length you made of each line. Go to Bed.

Geese will swallow the Bacon, line and all. The first Goose who swallowed the Bacon soon Poops it out. Undigested yet very attractive, another Goose swallows the Bacon. It soon Poop's it out. As the veracity of Geese eating & Pooping, soon there is a long Stringer of Geese. The Bacon (and line) enters the Goose and after each new Goose swallows it, it exits the rear. They have to small of a Butt to Back up. Ala: A Stringer of Live Geese. Take'em away on lines :)

Jagerdad :) :) :)

Fun but ineffecient.

Reno also has a goose problem. Geese roost on local lakes. Every couple,3 years in June, when flightless, they round them up using wing traps and airboats.....and send them to Kali.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

>Fun but ineffecient.
>
>Reno also has a goose
>problem. Geese roost on local
>lakes. Every couple,3 years
>in June, when flightless, they
>round them up using wing
>traps and airboats.....and send them
>to Kali.
>
>from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

That's how the Canada goose got reestablished in Humboldt. They came from Reno. We have a good resident population now.

This also how our homeless population got so high, Idaho and Nevada sending their homeless to us. Oh yeah and you know them when you see them downtown because they have a brand new $100 dollar bill with them.

Been going on for years my guide who is a officer in Twin Falls told me that is what they do to their homeless

Jail or $100 and a bus ticket to SF.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom