Top 3 Biggest Bucks??

Congrats to all some awesome bucks posted!!
All DIY public land bucks
Oregon 219
Idaho 193
Montana 186
Nevada 170 archery
846307DA-BD18-4A2D-932A-45B3007E6C31.jpeg
4DD7E00B-D4F9-4EF4-8720-86DE76C9B9BC.jpeg
BF921EFB-12B8-45E5-8233-99FDEBC0E9F8.jpeg
E57F3457-866D-4F9A-9AA7-374CBA5D5D29.jpeg
9F3CEA9F-B78F-45DB-A2D3-A08985569CF0.jpeg

Why does everyone pick on people from CA? Know we have more than our share of wackos. But still a lot of serious hunters. Hell, just look how residents from other states want to limit us more and more so we don’t out hunt the locals and kill all the trophy animals. ????
Haha just razzin a little, most of the time it’s the Utahns that take the flack, just remember growing up my father in-law had some guys from Cali shooting at his horses thinking they were elk and that just stuck to me haha, and yes every state has there wackos and I’m afraid it’s only gonna get worse this day and age !!

Great looking trophy room. Metal ceiling looks great. Room looks very well lighted. What type of lights are you using? And how tall are your walls?
Thanks

Hey, thanks for the kind words. I forget what the name/brand of bulbs used. My electrician recommended them several years back and I haven’t had to replace one. Lol.

I used white metal on ceiling to help with making it brighter. It seems to makes a huge difference. I have an intention of placing a couple rows of spotlights shining just on the mounts that I think will look cool. Just gotta take the time to get it done. I think it will look awesome with the other lighting “dimmed.” One of these days…

This is just a finished room in my garage/shop. 12 foot ceilings.

Hey, thanks for the kind words. I forget what the name/brand of bulbs used. My electrician recommended them several years back and I haven’t had to replace one. Lol.

I used white metal on ceiling to help with making it brighter. It seems to makes a huge difference. I have an intention of placing a couple rows of spotlights shining just on the mounts that I think will look cool. Just gotta take the time to get it done. I think it will look awesome with the other lighting “dimmed.” One of these days…

This is just a finished room in my garage/shop. 12 foot ceilings.
All you need to finish it is a wall with a gun rack (guns vertical and at 45 degrees in to out) with ammo cabinet underneath. Like in the old western hardware shop. Then fill it with old Winchesters!!!!
Wanted to do something like that for every.

2005 WY - The no gray hair buck.

fullsizeoutput_f.jpeg
2016 WY - This will always be my favorite buck. Shot with my grandpa's Winchester model 70. The last conversation I ever had with him before he died was telling him the story about this guy.
fullsizeoutput_2140.jpeg
2017 WY- I owe this one to huntertj. He had him all ready to go, I just got to be the shooter.
fullsizeoutput_1e.jpeg
2015 WY - This one a buddy and I both shot. It was more of an event than it should have been, but still a ton of fun. I'm still greatful I was able to catch up to a runaway horse in a blanket of fog that was packing him out. Very lucky we didn't lose this one.
fullsizeoutput_25ad.jpeg

All you need to finish it is a wall with a gun rack (guns vertical and at 45 degrees in to out) with ammo cabinet underneath. Like in the old western hardware shop. Then fill it with old Winchesters!!!!
Wanted to do something like that for every.
Haha. All the bang bangs are behind the bank vault door I scored from a credit union that was being demolished.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom