Top 3 on the wall

marley

Very Active Member
Got my latest buck up on the wall. A 226?, a 227?, and a 198?.

8213c7eb3695bb7f4b5eb8d3def0180bf0e6.jpeg

Some incredible animals Marley!

You have had some marvelous success these past years.

Don't let the pressure for continued success lead you off the straight and narrow. :) :)

I love those big bucks.
Congratulations to you Marley you're a great hunter. I admire your success.
What are the prospects of getting another big muley buck in your future?

Thanks guys. I left a giant typical on the mountain last year that I'm hoping to turn up again this year. I have a muzzy tag in my pocket just for him.

Awesome Marley!!! Nice dark background. They really pop out of thin air, it appears. Great bucks and a great display. Thanks

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-19 AT 06:32PM (MST)[p]Those look great on the wall Marley! Congrats man. Top buck Henry?s buck?

VERY NICE!

When I see them, I ask myself which one I would shoot if they were all standing in front of me? Mass always beats width with me, so even though I have no idea which one scores the best, I would chose the top buck as #1 (best combination of both), the bottom right as #2 (LOVE that mass) and the bottom left as #3.

But if ANY of them were standing there alone...?. BLAM!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Awesome bucks, Marley.......my favorite is the heavy buck on the bottom right!

BOHNTR )))---------->

Very, very nice. Some real studs there!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Awesome bucks. Those are three toads for sure. Let's see some photos of the rest of that trophy room. Thanks for sharing.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

That is one pretty looking wall.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Wow what a trio! Each buck is huge but have completely different character in their antlers. Congrats on some monsters.

When I grow up, I want a wall like Marley's wall.

I love that top middle buck, maybe it's the angle of the photo, but the taxidermy looks spot on.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom