Top Ten bobcatbess quotes....

B

bobcatmessy

Never without something to say, the old bess has many quotes worthy of the list. But, here we have the top ten (all in capitals, of course)....

10. NEVER MIND ON THE OTHERS AS THEY ARE TOO SMALL!!!

9. OH HELL,NEVER MIND,YOU'D GIVE THIS OLE CAT A HEART ATTACK!!!

8. I WONDER WHAT THEY DONE WITH THE TIP I SENT IN???

7. LAZY BASTARDS,YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!

6. HELL,THE WIFE THINKS huntsonora IS ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS!!!

5. I CAN'T TELL IF I SCRATCHED MY TRUCK OR NOT,IF I DID IT'S JUST A SCRATCH ON TOP OF A SCRATCH!!!

4. NEXT TIME YOU TAKE A 'BIG' BAD WOLF I WANT TO BUY THE HIDE FROM YOU!!!

3. THERE WASN'T 96,999 OTHER HUNTERS TO CONTEND WITH,ALTHOUGH THERE WERE ALOT MORE HUNTERS THIS YEAR!!!

2. WHAT A FRICKEN JOKE!!!

1. NEXT TIME CONTACT ME DIRECTLY,I HATE PUTTING THIS INFO OUT ON THE WEBB,IT'S KINDA LIKE A SMALL TOWN,BEFORE YOU KNOW IT EVERYBODY KNOWS THIS TOP SECRET STUFF!!!

OH Great.........here we go again with all the BOBCAT posers!! This should be interesting......oh wait......no it wont.........it wasn't interesting the first time it was done.

Good luck with this one!!

THE ONLY tuff KNOWING THAT THERE IS ONE AND ONLY ONE TRUE bobcat!!

TUFF

I'LL BET TUFF IS TUFF ENUFF TO KICK OLD MESSY'S ASS WITH ONE HAND TIED BEHIND HIS BACK!!!

AS USUAL,ANOTHER FAKE,PHONY,WANNA-BE,HIDING AS USUAL,PROBABLY THE 'MESS' WITH A 'Y'!!!

JUST LIKE OLD TIMES,WE'VE STILL GO THESE PUSSIES RUNNING THEIR MOUTH!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING HOW MANY LOWLIFE WANNA-BE'S ARE HIDING BEHIND FAKE, PHONY,NAMES???

Gawd bess, you need to get hold of your self!! Really dont think anyone is a wanna be bobcatbess. There just yankin yer little tail bessy.

I was gonna be, I wanna be bobcatktcbess, but decided against it. Not original. Sounds stupid too.

Pretty good list though. I do believe I can recall the bulk of them. Most of them echoed my thoughts or backed me up, so I was proud to have a sponsor on MM. Not many people agree with me on anything. Especially when stirring the pot is my goal.

Pussies? Never mind. Let's not talk about pussies here. :) Founer might get mad.

Who is tuff? Is he really? Or, was he budding Hedeman? Maybe a wanna be bullriding superstar? Never thought much about the name bobcatbess, but tuffbucker really gots some explaining to do. ;-)

This site is getting better and better. This thread truly is inspired.

The best quote I heard was from CASS: 'When you start to wanna take bobcatbess hunting just so you can leave him alone in a canyon after dark' and 'Why don't you answer the PM i sent you before you come on and run your little furry mouth again'.

-Bobcat

Yeah, I like the quotes and the way he expresses himself in a comical writing style too. Although it's kind of silly to have not only "copyCATS" but people using his handle. (basically)

Get your own name, get your own writing style. There is only one bobcat and we all know who he is. All the others can just keep on sticking up for Cass.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

You forgot some of my favs.
DD ARE NICE RACKS TO LOOK AT. Yeah baby.
HE'S A CHUTER.
SEND ME THE GPS COORDINATES.

Please just one more.....

'THE ONLY bobcat,THERES ONLY ONE REAL ONE,THERES ONLY ONE THAT OFFERS FREE HIGH ELEVATION TUNE-UPS IN THE HIGH COUNTRY,THERES ONLY ONE THAT AGGITATES C'ass.

PS: Bess, please explain in detail what a 'FREE HIGH ELEVATION TUNE-UP' is. And it better not involve the word polaris!

-Bobcat

LAST EDITED ON Dec-15-04 AT 03:55PM (MST)[p] CAT FIGHT !! CASS GRAB YOUR CAMERA
( FILM AT ELEVEN )

RE: Top Ten bobcat quotes....

Ahh the sweet smell of fur.....:)

What I'm curious about is where all these cats rest their head, I envision anywhere from a stuffy mansion all the way down to a den in the cliffs or a single wide on the res. help me out ??

RE: Top Ten bobcat quotes....

I live in a cave in the Utah hills. When I'm not posting, I'm lying around licking myself.

BEST

POLARIS'S ARE JUST ONE OF THE BREEDS APT TO ENCOUNTER A HIGH ELEVATION JET JOB!!!

DEFINITION OF A HIGH ELEVATION TUNE-UP:(JUST FOR THE ROOKIES,THE VETERANS HERE ALREADY KNOW!!!)
RIDE YOUR ATV(AND I DON'T CARE HOW BAD YOU THINK YOUR POLARIS IS!!!)INTO THE PRIMITIVE,CLOSED AREA'S,FLAT ASS CLOSED AREA'S AND THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE YOU'LL FIND OUT WHAT A FREE HIGH ELEVATION TUNE-UP IS ALL ABOUT,EVEN THE LOCAL COWBOYS IN THE AREA HAVE STARTED OFFERING THE TUNE-UPS,DON'T WORRY,THEY'RE FREE!!!

RIDE THEM WITH RESPECT & YOU'LL NEVER ONCE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE HIGH ELEVATION JET JOB!!!

NOW DO YOU GET THE HINT???

THE ONLY bobcat EXPLAINING IT IN DETAIL FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!!!

Can you explain that again in english? Or, do you only speak angry *****-cat?

THE ONLY bobcat WHO SPEAKS GOOD ENGLISH!!!!!

Bessy-----

Thats a good enough explanation for me. My paws are shaking and I think the Poloaris is just going to stay in the garage for the winter. I don't think there is one person in Utah or California who would dare ride on a closed trail.

-Bobcat

YOU GUY'S AND messy FORGOT ABOUT ONE OF THE MORE IMPORTANT QUOTES!!!

REMEMBER: L.E. UNITS WERE NEVER SETUP FOR THE AVERAGE JOE,THE AVERAGE JOE CAN GO SHOOT A 300 CLASS BULL IN AN OPEN AREA WITHOUT ####ING UP EVERYBODY ELSES ODDS!!!

THE LIST OF QUOTES GOES ON AND ON,SOME LIKE EM, SOME DON'T,JUST THE WAY IT GOES IN THIS CRAZY LITTLE WORLD DON'T YA KNOW???

THE ONLY REAL bobcat,THERE ARE MANY FAKE PHONY WANNA-BE'S IN THIS WORLD,UNTIL I SHOWED UP ON MM I'D OF NEVER THOUGHT MY NAME WOULD EVER BECOME SO POPULAR!!!

Bobcatbess,
Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.
From the number of want a be bobcats you must be the "MAN".
Keep up the good work.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom