TORTURE OK WITH PELOSI

202typical

Long Time Member
Yep the Dems darling is tit deep in this one. Wonder if the leftards will still be pushing hard for war crimes trials against folks that were down with torture. Hmmmm some how I think not

CIA Says Pelosi Was Briefed on Use of 'Enhanced Interrogations'
By Paul Kane
Intelligence officials released documents this evening saying that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) was briefed in September 2002 about the use of harsh interrogation tactics against al-Qaeda prisoners, seemingly contradicting her repeated statements over the past 18 months that she was never told that these techniques were actually being used.

In a 10-page memo outlining an almost seven-year history of classified briefings, intelligence officials said that Pelosi and then-Rep. Porter Goss (R-Fla.) were the first two members of Congress ever briefed on the interrogation tactics. Then the ranking member and chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, respectively, Pelosi and Goss were briefed Sept. 4, 2002, one week before the first anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks.

"Here's something for you doom and gloomer, coolaid drinkers that might help you from offing yourselves; you could have had Hillary."
Tfinalshot March 24, 2009

A link to the story: http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitol-briefing/2009/05/cia_says_pelosi_was_briefed_on.html

"In December 2007 the Washington Post reported that leaders of the House and Senate intelligence committees had been briefed in the fall of 2002 about waterboarding -- which simulates drowning -- and other techniques, and that no congressional leaders protested its use. At the time Pelosi said she was not told that waterboarding was being used, a position she stood by repeatedly last month when the Bush-era Justice Department legal documents justifying the interrogation tactics were released by Attorney General Eric Holder."

PRO

www.oddiction.com

And FTW and Dude will defend her to the end.

Scott
Member: RMEF, SCI, and NRA

Who is Pelosi to judge what is or isn't tourture?

Her plastic surgeon is the one commiting real torture . On all os US.

Torture is only ok with Pelosi and some of her democrat members as long as no one else knows about it.
As everyone can see, she rode the fence and decided to go with the wind current of public opinion and got caught with her panties down around her ankles. In short FTW's girlfriend is two faced and a liar to boot.
Her and Hillary should be twins. What am I saying, they are twins, big ego heads and butts to match!!!

RELH

Pelosi was'nt the only democrap that supported waterboarding for sure. If that lib supported it,then there were many others that did too.Kinda like Hillary supported taking out Saddam because of his threat to USA... Oh wait ,i know,I know she was tricked by G.W. BLAH BLAH BLAH
Lets be honest, Pelosi will be 100% protected . My guess is that they(Obama) reverse their opinion that waterboarding is torture.
This torture thing is a far reach to further more bring down the Bush adminisrtation.
Obama and his sheep really need to focus on current events , not on their nemesis.

Should have just locked Pelosi in a cell with a terrorist.Hate to do that to anyone but that would be REAL torture!!!!
David

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom