Touch Screen GPS - Cold Weather

Potm

Hello..

This is my first forum post, sorry if I have broken any of the rules about where to put this (please advise if so).

I am currently looking at different GPS for back country, cold weather hunts - mine recently broke.

I have been avoiding touchscreen GPS because I don't like the idea of taking off my gloves everytime I need to use it as I often am on the move, ATV, hiking etc.

My question is - What is the best non-touchscreen GPS in your experinece? Am I crazy for not wanting a touchscreen in this day an age? Any thoughts and/or opinions are much appreciated.

the one I was recently looking at was Garmin/Rhino 530HCX but it appears to be discontinued or sold out everywhere.

Thanks for the help!!

I have a Garmin Gpsmap 64T that i use in a mount on my ATV it has push buttons and a Garmin 610T Montana touch screen I like both of them You can't beat Garmin GPS's in my opinion. I also have a Garmin inreach explorer+ because I ATV and hunt by my self alot and it can be paired with my Iphone. The GPS features on the inreach are not the best.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom